Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

Yes I was still sleeping. Compensating for the lack of sleep in the last tow days :)
The total has been updated: $10,035.

Thanks to everybody who contributed and especially to HiddenX.

The fundraiser goes on until the 10th of May.

Thanks to everybody who contributed and especially to HiddenX.

Big Thanks to you, Myrthos, for contributing & managing this day and night :beer:

Last edited:
I think some people have been insane in their spending. :D

Awesome job the Watch!

So, now that we are there, will it be revealed what "more stuff" is? I assume Larian is still to busy to respond right now, but I am horribly curious :excited:

I went from 1st to 5th pretty quickly with that last round of donations. Good work everyone. There is some major, major cash at the top of this list :)

I was thinking about the more stuff and our presence in the game. That presence is already high. I'm not sure it serves the game a lot of our presence became even higher.
So I've asked Larian about their thoughts and perhaps there are some in and out of game rewards.
We will be adding forum badges at different levels for those who contributed (when we get badges implemented that is :))

Myrthos, I agree with that actually. I hope we can weave our in game presence into a nice and fun part of the game, but we don't really need more than we already have. What would be perfect though would be to have Larian spend a bit of time with us on direct interaction for shaping this - e.g. they could agree to do a bit of back and forth with us on developing the Watch vs. Codex imps story, we get some input on the dialog involved, and how to tie it together with the other stuff (statue, jailor, etc.). That would be fun.
Of course if they add a little extra stuff for the Raffle, I'm not gonna complain either, now that chances of actually winning something have become a lot smaller with so many contributors :D

Last edited:
Ask that the Watch be allowed to design a mini-quest involving the Watch itself. Maybe even be allowed to use the editor for that purpose :D

How is it that HiddenX is doubling all contributions? And how do I take over his job and life so I can do the same?

We were at $7500 and the Kickstarter was over

Both fundraisers here and at the Codex were coming to a halt

Plan A (Armageddon) was:
The Watch members get 7500+1250 = 8750 and I match it to 10000
-> result: slow

Plan B was:
We use my 1250 do double everything until 10000
-> result: fast at 10K at the Watch
-> The Codex is marching again...

and no I don't give my job and life away… ;)

Yes you do... It's underneath your avatar... You're and elder spy. A spy finds out important information on people. As an Elder Spy he has team of spies working for him. He gets a percentage for every piece of information sold by his spies.

So yeah, it's quite a lucrative job. As a decrepit old zombie, he can't hurt me for giving out this information.

Yes you do… It's underneath your avatar… You're and elder spy. A spy finds out important information on people. As an Elder Spy he has team of spies working for him. He gets a percentage for every piece of information sold by his spies.

So yeah, it's quite a lucrative job. As a decrepit old zombie, he can't hurt me for giving out this information.

But he can burn you, and then you will be only a skeleton :D

Noooooo! My stinky, rotten flesh !!! I will not lose you to HiddenX's fire.

I think I'm earning my self-given-title of the Guardian of Nonsense on this thread. :O

Any ideas if we cross the $12500 mark ? Still more than a week to go ...

We could auction some crpg rarities - I have quite a lot, but I'm also a die hard collector.

I was thinking about the more stuff and our presence in the game. That presence is already high. I'm not sure it serves the game a lot of our presence became even higher.
So I've asked Larian about their thoughts and perhaps there are some in and out of game rewards.

We could design dialogue, dungeons ... Anything that is just "more stuff" but won't be noticeable to come from the Watch. Like GIQ's, for example. It would enhance the game as such - for everybody.

We could auction some crpg rarities - I have quite a lot, but I'm also a die hard collector.

I think you have done quite enough :)

No point in losing some items you like. I meant, what should we ask of Larian when we cross that Threshold ?

Maybe offer some goodie for RPGWatch to prize away ...

The main point of the fundraiser is to collect money for Larian to make a good game. They give us already more than I expected (everyone gets a copy > 25$, etc.).

IMHO, it's for Larian to decide if they want to give us more. Maybe little things in game/out of the game that are not too costly.

Back
Top Bottom