Divinity 2 Hall of echos

ok ive got to the point now that i have restarted the game so i have the item i need to enter the halls now but i thing the wizzard told me i needed some kind of a key ……. wtf where is it in the quest log it say somewhere in the deep mointain of Broken valley like seriously that thing is umonguess !!!

srry for the spelling i am french :p

From what I remember, you need to do four things:
- Get the spell scroll from the table in the Battle Tower.
- Get the shield from Zandalar in the city.
- Find the location by talking to the big dragon.
- Kill Ba'al the demon by entering the mine. To enter the mine, you have to get the key by entering the small outpost near the south (you save some miners there). The mine itself is in the south east corner, south of the house you enter to get the mine. This all happens in the valley that is now filled with gas because Damian was there.

Only the last one, killing Ba'al in the mine, is located in Broken Valley (now filled with gas).

Locations:
1. Spell scroll - Battle Tower.
2. Shield - Aleroth City (can only be reached by repairing the flying ships at the harbor).
3. Location - in a cave in Orobas Fjords, behind a waterfall that is below the first statue you can teleport to in the Fjords. You have to solve three quests in there to enter the lair of the dragon.
4. A mine in the Broken Valley (south east).

ok ive got everything i need the shield the spell and i found the mine but the door is close where do i find the key ?

NVM i found it lololol

Last edited:
There is a bug in the game. I too had lost the key (scroll). (And yes, my quest log was saying I had secured it) I spent half a day going through my save games and the game log. I had revisited all the pertinent places and checked and rechecked both my inventory and my Battle Tower chest. I even reread all my books . . . .

I was getting scared that perhaps the key was in "Pre" Broken Valley . . . :(

But then . . . for some reason the scroll kicked back into my inventory. The only thing I can think happened was that there are times in the game when "all" of you inventory is not visible. The time the scroll showed, I was standing in a different place than I had stood in my prior attempts. So I finally got in to the Hall of Echoes.

Back
Top Bottom