Dragon Age - Details @ Eurogamer

That particular screenshot is the single most promising screenshot I've seen in a very long time. Looks great, let's hope they deliver! :D

So far Bioware never disappointed me, and though knowing little about this game yet, I am sure it too will be fun to play and a great story.

Plus some cool screenshots that you can see only if you login with your bioware account.

Everything looks wet and shiny. Even the dog's fur. I can't wait to get to the next Next Gen graphics where fetishists haven't slathered petroleum jelly all over every surface, including the poor animals.

The Uncanny Valley yawns before me, and I yawn back.

Look at screenshot 4 and 5 - sweeeet! This is looking better and better!

Look at screenshot 4 and 5 - sweeeet! This is looking better and better!

The first thing that comes to mind when I see them is some of the starting areas in Baldur's Gate 2(when trying to escape from Irenicus's stronghold/keep/prison). Imo they really look very similar to the 2D hand-painted artwork that was used in BG2 and IWD. Which is great.:D

Everything looks wet and shiny. Even the dog's fur. I can't wait to get to the next Next Gen graphics where fetishists haven't slathered petroleum jelly all over every surface, including the poor animals.

The Uncanny Valley yawns before me, and I yawn back.

Oh yeah baby! Bring on the petroleum jelly :biggrin: And there I was moaning about bloom ...hehe

Isometric combat looks great but that's only because nobody does it anymore. Other than that, the screens themselves look pretty ugly and outdated. The dungeons in NWN2 looked better and that's saying a lot since the game came out almost two years ago.

Isometric combat looks great but that's only because nobody does it anymore. Other than that, the screens themselves look pretty ugly and outdated. The dungeons in NWN2 looked better and that's saying a lot since the game came out almost two years ago.

Ugly? Outdated? Better than NWN2? I completely disagree. DA looks a lot better than NWN2 imo. Just look at the detail on this screenshot, or this one. And I just love the atmosphere in this one. Plus the character is also very detailed.

The last two screenshots which feature the top-down camera also look really nice. And I still hold my opinion that they look better than NWN2. Actually NWN2 looked kinda meh imo. At least compared to what system requirements it had.

Back
Top Bottom