Focus Interactive - Humble Bundle

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Focus Home Interactive announces the Focus Humble Bundle that allows you to pay what you want, and to help charity.

Support the Red Cross and Child's Play with the Focus Humble Bundle

Focus Home Interactive is proud to support the Red Cross and Child's Play, with the Focus Humble Bundle. This selection of 8 games published by Focus allows players, by paying any amount they want, to support these two charity organizations.

Everyone will find something suiting their tastes: all genres are represented with role-playing games such as Divinity 2 and Game of Thrones, major strategy games like Wargame European Escalation and Blood Bowl, the city-builder Cities XL and the big investigation game The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. All games are redeemable on Steam.

The sale begins today and is accessible at the following address: http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly. It will allow players to get big games at a price they set for themselves, and support the Red Cross and Child's Play. This Focus Bundle will be available until Thursday 17th of October and, on this occasion, we invite you to watch this Focus Humble Bundle trailer!
More information.

Bought. Of note this week is also indiegala's october bundle with two worlds 2 with expansion, knights of pen&paper, gorky 17 and crusader kings 2 if you pay more than the average. Two more games to be revealed.

Grabbed it too.

I think I'll give Game of Thrones a spin. Is it worth it? Did anyone try the Beyond the Wall DLC?
And the other games, like RAW and Confrontation? Are those any good?

I grabbed game of thrones rpg instantly. Going to have fun times with it during this weekend :) Thanks for the heads up.

Oh and I just noticed while activating my games on steam that this pack includes divinity II. Wow epic times ahead. :)

Already have the best from it: Testament of S. Holmes and Div2. Not interested in those other titles, especially not in that "flagship" game that's nothing but a grinder.
Sorry Red+, no cash from me this time.

Bought it too. I'll give GoT a try and perhaps play Divinity II again. :)

bought it for D2 cuz i have to play through expansion

Back
Top Bottom