Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

For all who pledged via Kickstarter or Paypal:

The Larian Vault now allows all of you to manage your pledge. In case you are wondering, that also includes everybody who backed via Paypal.
So, how does it work?

• Go to https://www.larianvault.com
  • Once logged in, click the Kickstarter logo in the menu
  • Fill in the email address that you use to log in on Kickstarter OR that you use to log in on Paypal
  • Click the "Look up and link" button
  • Check your email and click the link
  • That's it!

Should anything go wrong or if you have questions, send a mail to kickstarter@larian.com. We're there to help you.

I doubt our pledges will be handled through this but this would make things easier on Myrthos If it could... I think anyway.

But it would probably be a little complicated for Larian to make it work for codex&watch...We'll see =)

I doubt it will. I've sent the info to David and he would get back to me.

Have we heard anything about a date for alpha or beta access? I'd like to get something for my $500

Yes I fully agree. David is not very responsive, probably due to the Dragon Commander release. I'll try another mail, else I'll just twitter him.

Ok, twisted some arms, broke some legs, but we have a reply ;)

First of all, David is very much involved in getting Dragon Commander finished. Once that is done, he can get back to Original Sin and the Kickstarter results.

At the moment I have a date for the Fan Day -> communicated to Arhu. And I have a key for the developer's cut and will sent that out to the winner.
The proposal is that I will be the interface to Larian and get the keys, which I will then forward to the winners. If needed I will collect all the information they need from the winners and sent those out as well.

On short notice:

The Larian Fan Day is coming up (Friday, August 9th). Since I got the ticket, which is for two people, and since a friend of mine appears to have other plans ... is anyone interested?

I don't know much about the fan day yet, just that I'll be there. ;)

Going to ask around on the Larian forums as well.

I'm happy they share my POV that you need places for characters to be at at all times or you can just screw your day/ night cycle.

Oh and I could do without the subtitles. :)

Pooey, videos are blocked at work. Embedded ones work, but not direct links :(

Got me, I can barely post :)

Larian Twitter announced that the Alpha release will be in November with Beta coming in January. This might worth a seperate newsbit, for any moderators that are reading, hint hint.

https://twitter.com/larianstudios

I'm not sure of the differences, but I can view Myrthos' embedded videos at work, but not Drithius'. Its not a big deal though. I'll watch 'em at home.

BTW does anyone know if you can upgrade your pledge via Larian Vault yet? I can't find a way to do it.

BTW does anyone know if you can upgrade your pledge via Larian Vault yet? I can't find a way to do it.

The RPGWatch fundraiser pledges are not managed via the Larian fault.
The management machine behind this is called M.Y.R.T.H.O.S. ;)
(I think you can't upgrade your pledge)

If you pledged directly to the Larian Kickstarter you should be able to manage you pledge at the vault.

The RPGWatch fundraiser pledges are not managed via the Larian fault.
The management machine behind this is called M.Y.R.T.H.O.S. ;)
(I think you can't upgrade your pledge)

If you pledged directly to the Larian Kickstarter you should be able to manage you pledge at the vault.

I pledged via PayPal. The pledge does show up in Larian Vault, I just can't add anything to it.

You can add other games, if you add money to your Larian account.

You cannot change the D:OS pledge level, I think.

Larian seem to be rather baffled by this issue too, as they haven't answered the mail I sent them a week ago. They're probably hard at work ;)

edit: latest word is that managing of pledges for D:OS via Larian Vault will become available at some point, but they don't know exactly when yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom