EVE Online - Empyrean Age News

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
News from the offical site on EVE's latest expansion.
Second Empyrean Age Teaser

The second trailer for EVE Online: Empyrean Age is now available on the expansion features page. It contains more Scope News coverage of the escalating tensions between the four factions, and brings New Eden one step closer to total war.

In this glimpse into the EVE Universe, the CONCORD bureau station in Yulai faces down a mysterious fleet composed of both Republic Fleet and Thukker Tribe vessels.
More »

EVE Online: Empyrean Age release dateEVE Online:

Empyrean Age is slated for a June 10th release. The cold war that has existed between our four races for a hundred years is becoming very hot. It is now time for you to pick a side; some will fight for glory, others for personal gain. All will fight to win!

To find out more about the Empyrean Age expansion, please visit the features page and read all about the new content: the introduction of a faction ranking system, new militias being mustered, fresh agents pertaining to the massive conflicts, a dynamic new structure of system occupancy, details on hidden deadspace complexes and a whole new region in space, "Black Rise."

EVE Online: Empyrean Age incorporates elements of fiction that will be introduced in a novel by the same name, slated for a June 19th release, by Tony Gonzales.http://myeve.eve-online.com/news.asp?a=single&nid=2052&tid=1
More »
More information.

I like the style of these teasers, though the first one was better. But I like how they had put all those Minmatar ships in perfect order, looks very impressive that way!

I think factional warfare, the main feature of the expansion, could be fun. Shame you have to leave your current corp to be in it though, unless it wants to join as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom