The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

I begin to think that Omega and HiddenX should get their own private song discussion thread … ;)
Especially for romantic Alrik:

Hello - Lionel Richie
I'm on fire - Bruce Springsteen
Doctor, doctor! - Thompson Twins
Don't let it end - Styx
Eat it - Weird Al Yankovic
Never tear us apart - INXS

Xanadu - Olivia Newton John
X
X

:p :D

We are born radio moderators, Omega … and don't let Alrik spy on us :lol:

We are born radio moderators, Omega … and don't let Alrik spy on us :lol:
We are quite a team. And as for Alrik, I'm sure he'll only pay real attention when you'll strip to wash my car. Like the rest of the locals. :p

Uhhh ... go on.

We are quite a team. And as for Alrik, I'm sure he'll only pay real attention when you'll strip to wash my car. Like the rest of the locals. :p

Are you really sure about this? - your color varnish could get scorch marks, because diz is why I'm hotreally hot :p

Are you really sure about this? - your color varnish could get scorch marks, because diz is why I'm hotreally hot :p

That hot you'll scorch the varnish? And your size, 30 cm (12 inches)? ;)

A man isn't hot (according to women) just because he says he's hot.

BTW You have to have an account to watch the second vid - I do not have one, I do not want one.
I looked up the lyrics though (Mickey Avalon - I'm hot). So you 'ain't a sadist but you'd like to taste my tears', ey? Boy, you are hot. :)

Last edited:
Alternative link for non adults … ;)

This is really master trash, but half way though I was like "yo momma, aint, home…" :music::music:

Last edited:
You make me curious. :)
But it'll have to wait: it refuses to play on my iPad.

Why are women so fixated on Apple computers … must be the the Apple logo … a long time ago in paradise Eva wanted to taste the forbidden fruit, already :)

Last edited:
[OT]Urgh. I don't like the Apple stuff (unless it's the real, edible thing). Even though I'm quite attached to some labels, to the point of buying stuff by a favorite lable out of sympathy even if other stuff is of objectivly better quality. My favorite lable for cell phones is - strangely enough - Motorola and probably will be until there is no Moto label no more. This attachment goes back to the late nineties and Counterstrike. Don't ask.[/OT]

[OT]Urgh. I don't like the Apple stuff (unless it's the real, edible thing). Even though I'm quite attached to some labels, to the point of buying stuff by a favorite lable out of sympathy even if other stuff is of objectivly better quality.[/OT]
I agree. I dislike Apple, ever since learning about PRISM.
I dislike Microsoft too. For at least a decade or so. In the past I have taken serious steps to try a Linux distro, but never made the actual switch.
I try to use as much non-Apple apps and non-Microsoft software (as well as non-Google stuff) though.
So I hope - back on topic - people will use Dailymotion or some other alternative instead of YouTube links, as much as possible. Thank you.

Last edited:
soundgarden and more soundgarden.

Going to go back and re-buy Badmotorfinger. Liking Audioslave, and his solo stuff is okay, but nothing compares to his work w/ Soundgarden.

Last edited:
It should be forbidden to use classical music in commercials. For instance, nowadays whenever I hear Grieg's Peer Gynt I have to think of toiletpaper (!) and whenever I hear Viens Malika (the Flower Duet) from Delibes' Lakmé, performed by Mady Mesplé and Danielle Millet (conductor: Alain Lombard) I have to think of a child being deadly hit by a car and my ears expect to hear squeaking brakes after two minutes or so. :(

Big chance you have heard Viens Malika, if that does not ring a bell start at 1.00 of the video, you'll see (hear). It has been used in other commercials too.
O how I love this duet... It moves my soul. Why couldn't they have taken some bloody waltz of J. Strauss? I would have gladly pushed the brakes myself in that case, or run for the bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom