Frayed Knights - New Price & Steam Greenlight

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Rampant Coyote has new post on his blog about his game Frayed Knights getting a price cut, and being available on Steam Greenlight.

You can also check out our froums were he wants your opinion.

First off, Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon has had a permanent price reduction. Although I figure at least the regulars around here (or who bother to check the indie RPG forum) either already have it, or aren't interested. But hey, for what it's worth…

Secondly - I'm trying a little greenlight surge. Based on my progress (and total lack of effort), I'd guess at this point I'm going to get into the top 100 right about the time they kill the program (later this year?), but a big ol' push could really help. So if you have a Steam account, and haven't voted already, I could really use the help.

Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon on Greenlight!

Finally - a new question. An enhancement for the sequel that I've kinda back-burnered for a while has brought itself up to a more reasonable possibility - partially voiced dialogue. Doing full voicing of all dialogue would cost my entire budget times three, so that's out of the question (and it also doesn't play well with the way I write & design, which is more iterative changes late into testing). But —- what about partially voicing dialogues?
More information.

Last edited:
Puh, almost bought it earlier this week. Will definitely buy it now when the price is cut. I enjoyed the demo so this should be good.

Congrats. Hope you make some good cash. You already have my money. :)

Bought the first game a while back, and loved it. Also did the greenlight thing and told a few friends to do it as well, even gifted 2 copies of Skull! I'll be buying the 2nd as soon as it is available, you can be sure of that.

I've always been blown away by the support I've received here at the Watch. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom