General News - Square Enix Sale @GOG

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
We're a bit late to the party on this one. GOG has a lot of older Square Enix / EIDOS titles on sale for 2.39$ - 3.99$. There are only a few hours left, so you've got to act quickly of you want to buy, for example, the following games (often gold editions):
  • Anachronox
  • Thief 1, 2, 3
  • Hitman 1, 2
  • Deus Ex 1, 2
  • Tomb Raider 1-3 bundle, 4, 5
More information.

fuck those
Legacy of Kain series its where its at

I should've picked up Anachronox, probably, but I know I won't be bothered to play it... I'm not even playing my modern games anymore. Where can I return my gamer badge?

Picked up Thief 1, Hitman 1 and 2 and the Tomb Raider 1+2+3 -- the latter for nostalgia purposes. :)

huh? anachronox is really really good game. one of the best futuristic RPG's i've played.

I really want to like Anachronox but the console menus and inventory are just too painful for me. If someone remade that with a PC oriented mouse interface I'd be all over it ( don't even care about the graphics ).

I really want to like Anachronox but the console menus and inventory are just too painful for me. If someone remade that with a PC oriented mouse interface I'd be all over it ( don't even care about the graphics ).

I seem to recall trying this and pulling my hair out over the controls and the inability change them.

Back
Top Bottom