The Witcher 2 - New and improved PC version 2.0 announced

There's a new 360 trailer out that has scenes that feature King Demavend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QwpjlXvq_Y

Presumably this is some sort of DLC. It should make it to the PC version as part of their 'Everything the 360 version gets the PC version will get pledge'.

I think there is some quest stuff coming too but it seems like they are choosing to highlight the action stuff. I imagine they think that will get the most attention or are more excited about that.

I have to admit as time goes on this series is getting more and more action-y, which I don't love. I hope they keep the story element going and a focus.

Thanks, that looks interesting…

But yeah, they really do seem to emphasise the things that I'm not too keen on.

Not too impressed by what I've seen so far. I'm not complaining about free content, but this isn't like the multitude of improvements they made to the EE version of TW1.

Well i was just going to start replaying but will wait...I still have no complaints about the game at all...except on hard some parts were imposible...so dark mode might be interesting...

Saw the new trailer(s) at the Games Com.

- Arena : Unlimited waves of different enemies are within that "Arena" going against the Witcher - "chance to develop new tactics", "get experience", "get new items"

- New "tutorial system" which explains the combat (and possibly the story as well, I guess)

- New mode : I think it was called "Darkness" or so (don't remember the word anymore), and it is like the hardest game difficulty, but in contrast tzo that you can save this time. It includes a new ... twist in the story ? regarding this new mode.

- New mode : I think it was called "Darkness" or so (don't remember the word anymore), and it is like the hardest game difficulty, but in contrast tzo that you can save this time. It includes a new … twist in the story ? regarding this new mode.
Dark mode. Along with new more powerful items for this mode (like a hoody).

Thanks for the clarification.

Saw the new trailer(s) at the Games Com.

- Arena : Unlimited waves of different enemies are within that "Arena" going against the Witcher - "chance to develop new tactics", "get experience", "get new items"

- New "tutorial system" which explains the combat (and possibly the story as well, I guess)

- New mode : I think it was called "Darkness" or so (don't remember the word anymore), and it is like the hardest game difficulty, but in contrast tzo that you can save this time. It includes a new … twist in the story ? regarding this new mode.

So are these the only new things??

Well, there are all patches included as well.

But apart from that, I don't remember anything new ... But keep in mind that I don't own the game yet ... So I just can't judge ...

During the press presentation there was something about 20 new ***** in addition to the 100 ***** - I just don't remember what it was. Maybe Quests ?! Hm...

Back
Top Bottom