Grim Dawn - Grim Misadventures #9

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Zantai from Crate writes another update on the Grim Dawn forums:
Greetings, denizens of Cairn! Zantai here to deliver another Grim Misadventure. The votes are in and the clear winner, with a 60.68% majority, is items. As promised, today’s update is presenting a complete item set, with completion bonuses included. So let’s get to it!

Item sets in Grim Dawn vary in size. Some are as few as two items, bonded in the fiery forge of a spreadsheet, and others span a massive seven piece collection. The rewards for completing sets are appropriately proportional. Only those dedicated to the highest caliber of matching fashion shall reap the greatest of set bonuses!
While we're here, there's a new screen from the opening Burrwitch Prison level here.
More information.

I'd forgotten about this game. Does anyone know if they have a release date set? It sounded interesting when I first heard about it....

I'd forgotten about this game. Does anyone know if they have a release date set? It sounded interesting when I first heard about it….

The Kickstarter has a "delivery" date of August 2013.

Well I am looking forward to this, it has to be better then diablo 3 and thanks to kickstarter I have 2 copies on the way.

Back
Top Bottom