Forum Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a calendar ? Uh, totally missed/overlooked that thing … Maybe it's be a good idea to place release dates (of games, of course) into it ?

Just wondering if the calendar is going to be updated? I like tracking the BD's on it for one thing.
Fixed!

The release list can be found here: http://www.rpgwatch.com/show/release, or via the menu: Database > Release list.
The Expected release list isn't very accurate as most of it is a lot of guesswork.

Ty ty. You do a great job, we need to keep you around. ;)

I've added an Indie RPG forum where all Indie stuff can go. GG's forum has moved there as well.

All that is left now is to move the correct threads to this forum....

I've experienced problems logging in onto the the site using Internet Explorer. I'm using google chrome now. It lets me into the site, but when I click to get into the forums, it'll redirect me. When I click the redirect link, I can get onto the site.

I've added an Indie RPG forum where all Indie stuff can go. GG's forum has moved there as well.
The Indie RPG forum/area is good, but could it be possible to have the general indie discussion as the main forum of that and have GG's forum as a sub-forum to that? As streamlining is all the rage now in cRPGs this would be in line with that ;), streamlining the access to General Indie RPG forum by eliminating one tedious and not-so-awesome button press - the need to click Indie RPG first and then General Indie Stuff second. Have the General Indie Stuff be the main forum. I mean a set-up like in e.g. General RPG forum with the NWN2 forum as its sub-forum. How about it?

That was asked before, but forgot to do it, so thanks for the reminder.

JDR13 reminded me via a forum post that it is very likely that we'll need a The Witcher 2 sub-forum soon.

Same goes for Skyrim, I expect.

I've created the Witcher and Witcher 2 subforums and moved the threads to the correct locations..... I think.

Hey there.

I made a little suggestion thread in "Off-topic".

Don't kill me if there's too much work involved - it's just an idea :)

Hey there.

I made a little suggestion thread in "Off-topic".

Don't kill me if there's too much work involved - it's just an idea :)
It's an interesting idea, but can we kill DArt anyway on general principle? ;)

Ooohhh Can I do it? ;) Send him to the Barn! :cm:

If I use the search function … Does it wade through the newsbits' hadlines as well or only through "news comments' " headlines ?

It's because I'm looking for a newsbit regarding dosbox ...

The search function on the forums goes through the forums only.
The search function on the home page is a google search, which searches everything on rpgwatch (including the forums) or from the database only (one of the other three options).

Okay, thanks.

In the "regular" or "go advanced" new post form, there seems to be no access to the nice "smilie-window" with the clickable smilies that is available in the "quick reply" window (or is it just me?). The smilie dropdown list only allows access to very few smilies in my browser (IE), the scrollbar seems out of whack. The link to the smilie help window (which is anyway far less useful) is furthermore located at the very bottom of the browser window, usually out of sight under the previous posts in the thread. I think I see some optimization potential there... ;)

You should have the drop down list and at the bottom of the list is the 'Show all Smiles' option. Clicking on it opens the same smilies window as in the Quick Reply. In my version of IE it looks OK, which version are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom