GetLoaded - Pick Two Bethesda Games for $15

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GetLoaded has their new 72 hour bundle sale. You can pick any two listed Bethesda games for $15, except for Dishonored as the keys are sold out.

Dishonoured has now sold out but the rest of the bundle is available. If you specifically want Dishonoured, check back Monday afternoon (UK time) when we should have more stock!

Bethesda means different things to different people. Is it a city in Maryland? A healing pool in Jerusalem? A video game publisher? To us at Get Games, Bethesda means a fresh haul of digital awesomeness for our Get Loaded offer. A golden loot chest of sci-fi shooters, steampunk stealth and fantasy adventure. So, fine patrons, how would you like two Bethesda games for $15?
More information.

Last edited:
Oblivion and New Vegas, you are mine.

Yes, my backlog is quite extensive.

It seems Dishonored was the most sought after game on the list. Looks like they couldn't get more keys fast enough.
If you specifically want Dishonoured, check back Tuesday morning (UK time) when we should have more stock!

We will be running the bundle for another 24 hours after we restock and we will let you know straight away when you can get Dishonoured again on our social media channels!

Last edited:
No surprise really. Most of those titles are at least several years old. Dishonoured is the newest game by far.

No surprise really. Most of those titles are at least several years old. Dishonoured is the newest game by far.

Dishonoured is the only reason to do this - everything else has been on $5 or less sales loads of times.

They have a new update now. Your both right Dishonored is the game most want. The rest you can find cheaper on Steam sales.
You can stop pressing F5. Let it be officially declared that the Bethesda Get Loaded will return at Wednesday 1PM (BST) with fresh load of Dishonored keys too! Want to know when it's time to Get Loaded? Follow our Facebook or Twitter!

It's a great deal regardless for most of those titles.

So what if Steam might have some of those games for $5 once or twice a year? It doesn't make sense to wait just to save $2.50.

Well $10 is a threshold where I don't care too much about recent AAA titles that are likely to just sit on the shelf. If I was super excited about dishonored or rage, then that would be a different matter. But I am not... So super cheap is the only motivating factor for me for these 2.

You'd be paying $7.50 as long as there's two games you want to purchase.

Dishonoured is easily worth the bundle price by itself though.

Back
Top Bottom