Diablo 3 - Blizzcast 8

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Very nice. Not what I expected--but I like it, and at least that awful font with the 5's that look like 6's appears to be gone. ;)

Just sweet...

Not to start this old bit again, but did anyone else notice that the dude talking about SC2 gave the impression that there was a LOT still undone with that game (things that would need to be completed before even the first module gets released). This makes me less sure that it is SC2 that will be out first, and not D3. Bah, might as well flip a coin.

Not to start this old bit again, but did anyone else notice that the dude talking about SC2 gave the impression that there was a LOT still undone with that game (things that would need to be completed before even the first module gets released). This makes me less sure that it is SC2 that will be out first, and not D3. Bah, might as well flip a coin.

D3 is nowhere near as finished as SC2. SC2 WOL will make it for a release this year. D3 won't. It's common knowledge nowadays.

Lemonhead said:
Ahhh...good old grid based inventory. Looks pretty nice.
Yeah, and no inventory tetris. Double nice. I also like the idea of 3 inventory tabs. One for small items, one for big items and one for quest items. This way we get to see big item artworks for swords/armors/etc.

Back
Top Bottom