attachment.php

I paid 70 bucks for it …

Attachments

• golden_baby.png
    golden_baby.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 142
I HAVE THE POWAHHHHHH!

Behave yerselves, gents, or I shall bringeth the smacketh down. Looking at you, Couch. ;)
I'm all bark, but will bite if I have to.;)

@hiddenX that makes me a casual player....

I needed a guide for wiz7 man that was a hard game. I was used to playing MM3, first time i played wiz7 my party was way to weak to finish the game

For a game like grimoire only a god among men could brunt through without a cluebook. I remember the old adventure games. I probably COULD have got through most of them without one but I'd have been stuck for days in some places.

I never use a hint guide and try to avoid internet FAQs and such … spoils the game experience for me.

5guZWhM.png

You're a better man than me. I had to find every little hidden location in Skyrim, so I checked to see if I missed anything. OCD vs "Enjoying the Journey" I suppose.

I'm playing computer games since 1981 (-> age 13) - I had no internet access, no clue books, no automapping, no questmarkers, no autohealing. Sometimes it was hard to finish a quest or a riddle and the only way to solve it was to discuss it with friends (without a cell phone!) … good times ;)

Did I miss anything of importance here? I did?!

Eating_popcorn_gif.gif

only casual gamers need a hint guide… :)
I shall not use it for hints, but as a memento, a MONUMENT to Grimoire's power & glory.

Maybe to eBay it 10 years from now and buy a new house.

Back
Top Bottom