Original Sin - Update #16, 9 Days Left

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
With 9 days to go there is a good chance that the Divinity Original Sin will make its next stretch goal and more, but need more backers to get there.
he next goal which we hope to reach is the Personality Traits and Talents goal:
This goal will see us introduce traits and talents that further define your party members. They will help you in combat, in dialogues with NPCs, and in all kinds of other interactions. You get to choose some at character creation, by exploring the world, and occasionally through leveling up. For instance, Animal Empathy allows you to talk to animals. Slippery Eel allows you to evade attacks of opportunity. Interdimensional Touch lets you send items to far away party members but also to your Homestead on the Shelter Plane At The End Of Time. And like this, there will be many more. Essential stuff really, so please help us out.
They also have a video on the art in Original Sin and what lead to how it is now. In addition there is also a bit on Dragon Commander and teh editor.

And with them adding another 1000 backers a new level is added to the Phantom Forest.
More information.

Very interesting tidbit on using two separate art teams and combining their output.

I'm really pretty broke at the moment but I'm going to double my pledge - I really want Larian to hit as many stretchgoals as possible.

Ok, maybe using the term "double" may seem quite dramatic until you realise my initial pledge was just $65 :D

If everyone would double their pledge.. we'd be at over $1M now. Just think about it. :)

Unfortunately, not everyone is as benevolent as me :floating:

If everyone would double their pledge.. we'd be at over $1M now. Just think about it. :)

I already doubled mine a while.

Back
Top Bottom