The Witcher - EE Patch

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
The Witcher Official Website now offers a hotfix for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, addressing two specific problems in CD Projekt RED's action/RPG. Word is: "The hotfix resolves problems related to EAX technology, which did not operate properly in conjunction with the game and generated critical errors when activated in the Game Options panel, and also eliminates the blur remaining after cut scenes and dialogue sequences on certain system configurations."
More information.

Yep, as soon as you try to turn EAX on the game would CTD. To tell the truth I can't believe they took this long to even address the issue - problem was there from the beginning.

There was a work-around for EAX, but none really for the blur. CDPR managed to frustrate a great number of people with their ultra slow response to these major bugs.

"Small gift for The Witcher Community"

Is a gift?? i no know that fix errors on a game are gift from companys?
________
Teen vid

Last edited:
slowfix

(I had the EAX bug, but it only took about 5m to find a workaround. Never experienced the stuck blurring... must've been an ATI bug.)

... I just noticed that the "wolf" symbol of The Witcher looks exactly like the dragon's face of Shrek ... seen from the exact front.

Given that the Shrek dragon is female and has cartoonishly long eyelashes, I think it's just you.

No, you've looked at the wrong parts.

You only looked at the obvious parts.

Back
Top Bottom