Return of the Daily Smile

OMG he has gotten so big! Too cute. :)

Some drama in Belgium.

Windows XP Born: 10/25/2001 Died: 04/08/2014 Windows XP, son of Windows NT4 and Windows ME, has died this morning after a long battle with multiple viral infections. Windows XP was born in Redmond, WA in October of 2001 as the middle child of 3. At an early age, XP (as he liked to be called) showed great strength and promise as the most gifted of the Windows family. XP looked up to his older sister, Windows 2000, who taught him the ways of the operating system. When his younger brother with development disabilities was born, Windows Vista, he was always willing to bear the load to help keep the family together. Though never married, XP would later adopt a child, Windows 7, to carry on the proud family traditions and preserve the Windows family legacy. XP served as family patriarch when the Windows family settled their long feud with the Macintosh family. In his later years, XP began to suffer from long term health complications to internet exposure. Born without ASLR or DEP (though which doctors were eventually to implant), XP was unable to fight off the multiple viral infections which would later claim its life. XP is survived by his son, Windows 7, and his grandsons Windows 8 and Windows 8.1

Condolences came from the successors of his Cousin, OS/2, known as eComStation.

Here is my next contribution to the list. It's a new video called everyone is an A**Hole. I can't stop laughing for it's the truth. Just read our daily chats on this site.

Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVJC0LJTYZc

From the SWTOR Forums :

MGNMTTRN said:
In 3.0 they will release the operation 'Attack of the Bread Masters'. The Carb Combine is attempting to take over the galaxy and has formed a pact with the Bread Masters.

The enemies you will face include:

General Ised Alergee, who uses a large number of damage over time attacks and who sometimes gives a debuff which deals damage to targets who receive healing
The assassin known only by codename 'Sloth'. He has no enrage timer. Players will be constantly slowed. When players do not move at all, they will build up stacks of a debuff called 'Fatass'. Reaching 20 stacks of 'Fatass' causes you to die. If you go AFK in the proximity of this boss for too long (there's always "that guy") he will attack you
Apprentice Froster: you must attack him in his kitchen. The Apprentice Froster is obsessed with building masterpiece cakes and confectioneries. He has deceptively low HP. As you attack the Apprentice Froster he will build a stronger and stronger wall of glazed sugar around himself which absorbs more and more damage. The only way to beat him is to make him encase himself in so much sugary delight that he cannot eat it all and dies.
Master Bakarn: you may remember Syo Bakarn as a member of the Jedi High Council, among other things... After being awakened he served the Dark Rye side of the force and now seeks to spread Bread's power throughout the galaxy. He force lifts tasty, meteoric chunks of bread and throws them at raid members, so whoever has the reticule targeted on them needs to bring it away from the raid group. Make sure to focus down his Parmesan Partisan adds, or they will give Master Bakarn the 'Garlic Parmesan breath' aoe attack.
Master Sheff: randomly picks out raid members and uses the channeled attack 'Balloon Whisk Whupping' on raid members. Raid members are knocked up and around through the arena while under attack. If his attack is not interrupted, the raid member becomes encased in the Bread Prison and must fight his/her way out.
secret boss: Diabetolus, the secret mastermind behind it all. What happens when all party members build up 20 stacks of 'Fatass' at the exact same time? Find out...

When radiologists take a selfie:

T6T6SwU.jpg

pibbur who would like to say that the image quality is low, severely underexposed. And who has a series of images of his colon which he refuses to share with the watch.

Hehehe :). I have a stash of pictures showing my true, inner self as well. Fun stuff :p ...

I've been wise enough to steer clear of imy innards so far, and I intend to continue doing so ;)

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
  1. Innovative
  2. Preliminary
  3. Proliferation
  4. Cinnamon
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
  1. Specificity
  2. Anti-constitutionalistically
  3. Passive-aggressive disorder
  4. Transubstantiate

THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
  1. No thanks, I'm married.
  2. Nope, no more booze for me!
  3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
  4. Taco Bell? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
  5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
  6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
  7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
  8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
  9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
  10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.

pibbur who admittedly has little first-hand experience with the things described above.

Methinks he dost protest too much!! :)

I'd add "Procrastination" to VERY DIFFICULT as well. ;)

Nice!

Ive always liked this as well

Stage 1 - SMART

This is when you suddenly become an expert on every subject in the known Universe. You know you know everything and want to pass on your knowledge to anyone who will listen. At this stage you are always RIGHT.
And of course the person you are talking to is very WRONG. This makes for an interesting argument when both parties are SMART.

Stage 2 - GOOD LOOKING

This is when you realize that you are the BEST LOOKING person in the entire bar and that people fancy you. You can go up to a perfect stranger knowing they fancy you and really want to talk to you. Bear in mind that you are still SMART, so you can talk to this person about any subject under the sun.

Stage 3 - RICH

This is when you suddenly become the richest person in the world. You can buy drinks for the entire bar because you have an armored truck full of money parked behind the bar. You can also make bets at this stage, because of course, you are still SMART, so naturally you win all your bets. It doesn't matter how much you bet 'cos you are RICH. You will also buy drinks for everyone that you fancy, because now you are the BEST LOOKING person in the world.

Stage 4 - BULLET PROOF

You are now ready to pick fights with anyone and everyone especially those with whom you have been betting or arguing. This is because nothing can hurt you. At this point you can also go up to the partners of the people who you fancy and challenge to a battle of wits or money.
You have no fear of losing this battle because you are SMART, you are RICH and hell, you're BETTER LOOKING than they are anyway!

Stage 5 - INVISIBLE

This is the Final Stage of Drunkenness. At this point you can do anything because NO ONE CAN SEE YOU. You dance on a table to impress the people who you fancy because the rest of the people in the room cannot see you. You are also invisible to the person who wants to fight you.
You can walk through the street singing at the top of your lungs because no one can see or hear you and because you're still SMART you know all the words.

Back
Top Bottom