Is there a new crisis coming?

Blatantninja is right. There is no new crisis. It's the same from 2008. And now it's coming hard. Lack of political decisions lead things here. Everyone, just prepare yourselves.

That depends on how you look at it. To me a crisis ends when things starting pointing up consistancy. And a new ones begins when things start pointing down consistency, the reasons however remain the same.

And what else would you expect from lefties??!! :p :) (I had to beat Dte on that one.)

And what else would you expect from lefties??!! :p :) (I had to beat Dte on that one.)

I do remember something about Scandinavia being fairly well run despite electing left-leftists 75 % of the time... Wonder where I got that from...

Übereil

It certainly wasn't Fox News!! :)

It certainly wasn't Fox News!! :)

That's for sure. According to Fox news, all you Commie Europeans can't compete with us Americans, since we are chosen by God to be the SHINING LIGHT of Freedom and peace to the rest of the heathen world.

True, but I'm not a European, but a mighty Aussie the race which even the Americans wistfully wish they could emulate!! :p :)

Yup, that's also why US (unlike Europeans) doesn't have to worry about climate change or environmental pollution since God will not allow His chosen nation to come to any charm.

True, but I'm not a European, but a mighty Aussie the race which even the Americans wistfully wish they could emulate!! :p :)
Indeed, we pigodgs are moving ever closer to being a nation of criminals and squatters. Oh yes, I paid attention in world history, old man, so there. :p :D

No, that was mutated Sharks. The rabbits ate the spiders and were in turn eaten by the snakes. Basic biology you know!!!! :)

I don't know why she swallowed a fly, maybe she'll die.

Wasnt australia in the process of been eaten alive by mutated rabbits?

Toads actually (cane toads) which were introduced as a cunning way of combating cane beetles. Haven't quite worked out that way...

Cane Toads are beloved creatures. We name our favourite sporting teams after them!! :)

The ones we hate are called Cockroaches!!!! :D

What, get swept off the streets and dragged from prison and shipped half way across the world to a desert island? ;)

Some people would call that heaven!! :)

This is not heaven:

earth-graphics-200_1080291a.jpg

I see that thing and I'm shooting it with my .45 or mossberg 500...

Well, I've never seen anything like that and I've lived here a VERY long time!!

Back
Top Bottom