Satellite Reign - Propaganda Blitz

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Satellite Reign is in need of help. The kickstarter has eight days left and still needs help to get funded. 5 Lives Studios is asking for everyone to help spread the news

updateimage_01.jpg

Greetings agents!

Usually the weekends are relatively quiet and since were are knuckling down preparing the coming FINAL weeks onslaught of updates for the Kickstarter we thought it might be time to have our agents do a bit of reconnaissance work for us. After all, what’s the point of running a big evil corporation if you can't order around your agents?!

Propaganda Blitz

Your mission is to spread the word of Satellite Reign. Enlist new recruits and “persuade” them to part with their hard earned cash! But being gracious overlords we wouldn't send you out blindly to recruit the masses. If every agent jumps on their Facebook or twitter accounts and helps get the Kickstarter in front of just a handful of new people, we could potentially have thousands more agents in our ranks, allowing us to hit our initial goal and start making good grounds towards our stretch goals! Below are messages for you to send out on your Facebook and Twitter accounts if you don’t want to write messages of your own.

Facebook:
“Hello everyone, I have recently supported this awesome game called Satellite Reign on Kickstarter. It is a spiritual successor to Syndicate Wars that is now in the final stretch to meet its funding goal. Have a look at the link below and if you like what you see please consider pledging. Thanks! http://support.satellitereign.com

Twitter:
I supported Satellite Reign, the spiritual successor to Syndicate. Support their Kickstarter before its too late! http://support.satellitereign.com
If you need more information here are a few more sites that covered the game.
- Mike, Dean and Mitch talk to Fund This Game about the beginnings of all things Satellite Reign
- Mike gets down and dirty with I Game Responsibly
- Our Russian friends over at Game Star interrogate Mike on Satellite Reign. Available in both English and Russian
- Finally we got a nice boost in pledges from a segment TotalBiscuit did on us on his Content Patch Show (starts at 12:17)
More information.

Last edited:
ZOMG you mean Dracogen alone can't get a game funded? Whodathunkit.

They're at 79% with a week to go. It's do-able.
Well it's cutting it close and I doubt any stretch goals will be meet. People funding the game dropped pretty quickly after the first two weeks.

Is it the game of Robin Hood in space or something? I mean I can't remember why I decided not to back it. Maybe because the whole thing look too much of Ghost in the Shell but with different name.

Almost all of their inept updates amount to torture in disguise. A great mystery how they managed that awesome looking intro with the ingame sequences? Maybe they just HATE kickstarter and they needed a lot of convincing to proceed with funding attempts this way, it shows on all their updates.

No pledge by PayPal option?!

This is from their FAQ:

"We will definitely be supporting Paypal, however if we introduce it too early we run the risk of more people using the PayPal option than using Kickstarter. That could potentially mean we wouldn't reach our goal here on Kickstarter and not receive any of the funding to create the game.

When we're a bit more confident that we are going to reach our goal PayPal options for supporting us will be opened for everyone."

This is from their FAQ:

"We will definitely be supporting Paypal, however if we introduce it too early we run the risk of more people using the PayPal option than using Kickstarter. That could potentially mean we wouldn't reach our goal here on Kickstarter and not receive any of the funding to create the game.

When we're a bit more confident that we are going to reach our goal PayPal options for supporting us will be opened for everyone."

Ahh, good to know. Thanks SpoonFULL!

Back
Top Bottom