Wiz 8 Problem

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
Hopefully Dte or someone else will remember how to solve this. The bridge to the Ratkins is blocked by 4 Trynnies who seem to be stuck there!! I can't get passed them and I'm not about to kill them and turn all the rest hostile. What can be done??

Rest for a second and then hit escape to end resting early. The blockade will usually have moved on. You may have to repeat a couple times.

Sometimes getting a running start and plowing into the critter closest to the edge will allow you to break up the wedge, but I imagine you've tried that a couple dozen times already.

Last edited:
Yep, plus leaving the area completely for a time, going to a new 'tansitioned' area and returning. They are still there!!

If resting didn't work, the only other thing I know to try would be to enter combat mode. The trynnie will probably retreat. Get them in range, and then initiate combat. If you want to be extra careful, make sure you put all your crew on defend. If it gets really ugly, you might have to rest enough times to generate a random wandering attack for the trynnie to flee from.

So did you get past the logjam?

Yes, the rest for a second worked, but I had to move quickly. They walked a few steps down the ramp, came back and got stuck again!! :) My chars are level 10-11 and I've done most of Trynnton, Umpani Base Camp, Marten's Bluff, and am just about to begin the Old Mines!! So far, it's been a waltz!!

Normal, I've finished the mines and the bluff (upper and lower). Time to take on the Gigas caves. I'm up to level 11-12 now with most chars, except my Bishop who managed to die just before I won a major battle and lost all the exp for it.

It had to be the 1400XP/level bishop, didn't it... ;)

Last edited:
Yep, he died and next Hit I won the battle; no time to Res first!! Still, I don't remember the game being this easy early on the last time I played it!!

Back
Top Bottom