M&M: Heroes VI - Beta Starts, Anniversary Trailer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Did get a beta key (won at tweakers.net) but dont have to time play.
Perhaps tonight i hope. Otherwise i might give my key to one of you guys..

I love the HoMM series (1-4), but I honestly doubt they can recapture the charm of the old games. I use the word charm deliberately, as I think that may be THE factor making the old games so great. Sadly, it also seems to be the most overlooked factor in these new games, though I've yet to see HoMMVI in action.

I liked HoMM 5 a lot. A hell of a lot more than HoMM 4 for sure. It's my second in the series after the gem that was HoMM 3.

Didnt found HoMM 5 that bad either. But then again, i tried to play it few months back and after 20min i stopped to never return. Guess my view on games has changed ;)

For me Kings Bounty broke HOMM5.
The combat in HOMM5 looks so bland and boring after playing Kings Bounty.

For me Kings Bounty broke HOMM5.
The combat in HOMM5 looks so bland and boring after playing Kings Bounty.
Amen to that. I finally had a pc good enough to play H5 properly so started again. A month later KB:TL was released and I never returned.

I do like that video, lots of good memories there.

If Ubisoft really want to celebrate the 25. anniversary of the M&M franchise, then it must announce a true M&M game. A true single player RPG that gives the old M&M feel and gameplay. Not some DS game with spiky haired characters, or action game or some multiplayer game.

Back
Top Bottom