Writing for RPGWatch

Thanks for all your offers. :)
Myrthos will sort this out when he finds the time … which isn't easy these days. So please be patient.

As I understand the keys mentioned in this thread are still available, unless mentioned otherwise.

I wouldn't rule out that we might take a chance with a relatively unknown forum member, if no veteran volunteers. So please wait for Myrthos' reaction. He'll decide one way or the other.

I agree :)

I'll write about it, I already have. I will just post impressions in your site piece. I've already jibber-jabbered more than anyone else about Blackguards. I don't care about credit, I just want there to be conversation about the game. It is a very solid effort with just a few minor bugs in chapter one.

Okay. I'll contact you when I've played it for a couple of hours. Maybe at the weekend.

"Minor bugs" sounds fine. It's still a beta, so even bigger bugs could be expected.

I say this as someone who has several posts and has been on here for years, but I might not be ideal as a writer because my sentiments lean outside of the norm for the site.
er.. good? :p I wouldn't say my opinion aligns with the whole of this site's readers. Sometimes not even any of it. But I say how I see it, and why, and readers can make up their own minds as to what the thing I've described means to them. I follow the site guidelines for scoring rigidly (which still allows for some subjectivity of course), but the text is my own. It's subject to editorial rigour, which is also good, as it helps make sure that arguments are robust and reasoned.

(still working on SR:HD)

I have wrote a few things for you guys in the past. Been awhile though.

All right I have a Desura key for any RPGWatch veteran interested in doing a review for Paper Sorcerer. PM me or leave a reply here.

Update: So not a single person is interested?:tears:

Last edited:
I'm buried in the Capital Wasteland. I typically spend a few hundred hours in Fallout, FNV, and Skyrim every year. I play Oblivion too, many years and that's another couple hundred. Joxer would be good for Paper Sorcerer and so would Alrik because this game has strong adventure game roots, IIRC.

I love writing, got a lot of spare time and would certainly take on a few games, especially the more darker ones that people tend to shy away from :evil:

Something that poofed past my head though, are we talking about games of our choice or games awaiting reviews/whatnot from rpgwatch? Either is fine

Could be both. I review quite a few games, but the darker ones are definitely not my personal preference. We're always looking for more people to be involved, but Myrthos is the boss and he makes the final decisions.

FYI, I moved the creepy and gloomy games discussion to a new thread in General RPG, seems like a fun (hah) topic.

You don't even have to get me keys for new games. I just like to write, and if you'll take my articles/insights on games I have in my inventory, I'd love to write for RPG Watch. :)

I'm sure they'll be happy to take your articles. I think that if you start writing a review, you might want to announce it here, and some might want to write small snippets to get a few different opinions on games...

You don't even have to get me keys for new games. I just like to write, and if you'll take my articles/insights on games I have in my inventory, I'd love to write for RPG Watch. :)

Are you in the Wasteland 2 beta?

Well I say welcome aboard the site needs more article writers. I recommend sending a PM to Myrthos as he makes the final decision. Don't make me beg.:[

I'm keeping a very close eye on world of darkness online, been following it for years and will continue doing so. I don't know how much it has been featured here, if at all. If you need/want someone to do some news articles (and eventually, hopefully impressions) on it I would love to do that.

I'm sure Couch would really appreciate some help with the news. PLEASE, go for it. Check in with Myrthos first and then ask Couch to show you the 'ropes'.

We take all articles submitted to us under consideration for publishing, so feel free to contact me.

Back
Top Bottom