Pricewatch!

Another GOG freebie, Torchlight.
Be quick, offer lasts 2 hours only.
www.gog.com

A lot of hidden deals on Steam. For example:

Oddworld Complete 5€
Metro 2033 2€ (incl. a 50%/25% rebate on the upcoming Redux version / bundle)
Saint's Row Franchise Pack 17€
Fallout 3 or New Vegas 2,5€ each
Duke Nukem 3D & Shadow Warrior Classic bundle 2€
The Last Remnant 2,5€

stronghold crusader HD may be worth it for like 3 bucks

I personally own so many copies of all the stronghold games, good and bad, it's not even funny.

picked up the Blitzkrieg 2 anthology for a few bucks, i hear that it's comparable to the Men At War games which are particularly brutal RTS tactical games

Oh cool, there's a gifting system too so i could buy a friend a game if I wanted to throw something on their backlog :cm:

I'm such a hoarder, i dont know if I could actually ever play all thse games but i know i must simply acquire more more MOOOOORE

I'm such a hoarder, i dont know if I could actually ever play all thse games but i know i must simply acquire more more MOOOOORE

1st world problems.

The word is out at GOG that the next freebie will be : :spotlight-left:Banished:spotlight-right:

Hummm. Maybe not.
Now thay say that it's :

74% Alan Wake American Nightmare
26% Banished

Edit : So it was Alan Wake but I missed it because, you know, tired...

Last edited:
Stronghold Crusader HD is part of the aforementioned Humble Bundle too.

kUiIVY5.jpg

I picked up the Axis Game Factory Premium bundle at Bundle Stars

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/game-factory-bundle/

$10, it usually goes for $110 or $79. Steam had a sale a few months back at the $80 price I think.

Its good for another 5 days

Basically it seems like an add on to Unity that makes it very simple to create terrains. The Premium version let's you import and export out of your Unity projects.

Reviews from last year were middling after its failed kickstarter. It seems to me this product has greatly improved since those reviews.

There's a demo too if you want to check it out first. Just have to put up with a registration.

Both Crusader Kings 2 ($7.99) and Europa Universalis 4 ($9.99) are on sale on Steam for the next 12 hours or so. 200% totally recommended!
If you're on the fence or have been on the fence on these games because they seem too difficult, do give them a try. If it helps, I like youtube quill18's series of videos a lot, you can check these out (he has lots more but I think these are the best for new players):

Crusader Kings 2: Let's play as Castille!

Europa Universalis 4: Beginner Muscovy

Two Worlds 1 and 2 are super-cheap at GoG at the moment.

Meanwhile, the Steam sale continues to leave me underwhelmed. It seems like the same games keep popping up over and over in the different sale categories.

You mean like right now?
Flash Sale: Alan Wake 85%

And you can vote for Community Choice: Alan Wake 85%! ^^

However lots of people probably don't realize that the deals on the front page are just the special daily or 8h deals. Almost every game is on steam sale right now.

So if you don't find anything, there was probably not a game you were interested in, in the first place.

However lots of people probably don't realize that the deals on the front page are just the special daily or 8h deals. Almost every game is on steam sale right now.

So if you don't find anything, there was probably not a game you were interested in, in the first place.

This is where a wishlist really comes in handy. If you have one, you can easily check which games you want are on sale, and how big of a discount you get. For an example Of orcs & men is 75% off, but is not featured on the frontpage.

It is always advisable to wait until the last day of the Summer Sale before you buy something that is not either daily, community or flash sale though. A game could be at standard Summer Sale for 25% off, but if it comes as a special sale during the event it could be 40% off, and the normal Summer Sale discounts will not go away during the event.

It is always advisable to wait until the last day of the Summer Sale before you buy something that is not either daily, community or flash sale though. A game could be at standard Summer Sale for 25% off, but if it comes as a special sale during the event it could be 40% off, and the normal Summer Sale discounts will not go away during the event.

It's rare for games that are 75% (or more) off to go on a better sale though.

Back
Top Bottom