Who Scared You the Most in Democratic Debate?

Who Was The Scariest Democratic Candidate?

• Joe Biden, Delaware

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hillary Clinton, N.Y.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Chris Dodd, Conn

• John Edwards, Down South

• Mike Gravel, Alaska

• Dennis Kucinich, Fantasyland

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Barack Obama, Illinois

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Bill Richardson, New Mexico

• All of the above, but only because I can't pick just one.

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
If anybody would like to say a few words about the Republican debate and who may have scared them in that one, feel free. I felt no compelling need to get to know whichever candidate is going to lose to Hilary Clinton, so I gave it a miss.

I wasn't aware there were so many Republicans in the race. I know there's always a handful of fringe candidates from each party this early in the race, but there seems to be quite a lot this year from both parties. I wonder if those folks are "running for vice president".

Yeah I noticed in the few little clips I saw that the stage was overflowing with hopeful applicants--the only ones I recognized were Romney and McCain.

And the former mayor of NY. Might make for an East Coast battle of the Big Apple if he goes up against Ms. C.

Last edited:
They had 10 guys on stage. 10! I could ID only McCain and Rudi G.

Definitely the most interesting and wide open field (on both sides) I've ever seen.

True, chamr. There aren't really any "prohibitive favorites" on either side, and the "big guns" such as they are all have major flaws. Should make for a thought-provoking campaign.

Mike Gravel was fantastic and 100% right. He's exactly what this country needs and will never get.

I really don't want Hillary to be president. She's too shifty.

True, chamr. There aren't really any "prohibitive favorites" on either side, and the "big guns" such as they are all have major flaws. Should make for a thought-provoking campaign.

At this point I think it's shaping up to be yet another "lesser of two evils" election. Just once i would like to see a nominated party candidate I could vote for without being blackmailed into it by the other side. :)

@Mageoffire:I would leave out the "f" and add another "t", but do agree. ;)

Back
Top Bottom