[BUG] 2nd Island Guerilla Statue quest

niahak

Traveler
So I'm on the 2nd quest for Commandante Bombshell, where you have to get a lever for the Lenin statue and turn it.

I go to the island, hit the lever, I get a notification that there's been "an ambush" (regardless of whether I betray them to the government or not), and I see a bunch of boats go off in an odd direction.

If I follow the boats, they disappear after about 300 meters. Trying to figure out where they were going is no help, all the islands in that direction are deserted.

If I don't follow the boats, the Commandante's camp seems to have disappeared so I can't go and collect my reward from her. The other Guerilla quest-giver tells me I haven't finished Bombshell's quests yet.

Anyone gotten this far? I'm pretty sure it's a translation issue where they're just too vague about what's happening for me to progress.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind - the commandante's camp is still around. I was just looking in the wrong place.

Still wish they'd be more straightforward about what actually happened, though.

Still wish they'd be more straightforward about what actually happened, though.

If you can tell me exactly who gives you the quest with what words and how does the quest states look in the log, I may be able to clear this up in the next Unofficial Patch.

P.S.: I saw you mentioned Commandante Bombshell so she gives you the quest. Her dialogue looks comprehensible to me though. I searched around for some keywords in the mission section and found the following: "Turn the statue in the direction shown by Rudiger and step aside to contact the comandante." Maybe I should replace the "step aside" bit with "return to"? How is the "ambush" line exactly and what should I change it into? I already renamed the key-maker to "locksmith" which is the better title.

Last edited:
Just from memory, it's been a while... the number of times you pull the lever is important. You have to get the statue pointing in the right direction.
and Yes, lol, I've followed boats and just had them disappear like magic in front of my eyes!

Where is Bombshell's base? I've been looking for what seems like hours for it. Found some hippies, but no Bombshell.

Back
Top Bottom