Shroud of the Avatar - Update of the Avatar #3

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Shroud of the Avatar has another update with more details about the games Founder Lord Home, Benefactor Edelmann Home, Avatar Outfits, and Scene Jam #2.

Founder Lord Town Home

Artists Bob Cooksey and Michael Hutchison came up with a dignified design for our Founder Lord Town home! Only available to Founders (included as a reward in the Lord level pledge). An extremely spacious two-story dwelling, with an open-air roof deck suitable for crafting or entertaining:
SotA_Lord_Town_Home1-1024x485.jpg

Benefactor Edelmann Village Home

Here is Bob’s finished design for the Benefactor Edelmann Village Home. This home is available to both Benefactors and Founders (included as a reward in the Edelmann level pledge). It is a single-story dwelling, similar in floor space to the Founder Edelmann Home:
SotA_Edelmann_Benefactor_Village_Home-1024x485.jpg

Female Avatar Leather and Plate Armor

Isaac Oster and Geoff Mellon have been working on new avatar outfits, and they’re looking pretty sweet! Here are a couple samples of the leather and plate armor female outfits.
You can view the images Here and Here since they are big to fit the newsbit.

More information.

Finally! Some news about housing. About time.:)
You obviously missed the last part about female armors, and last weeks update. It's not all about housing just 85% of it is.:)

The houses look good but the armor doesn't at all.

They had a few recent Kickstarter updates that focused on the female avatar and its clothing too. Guess that's their #2 go-to topic, after housing.

Oh wow I really hope we get a shoe update soon, maybe my wife will get interested!

Seriously instead of whining about house updates people should email them about changing their updates. I post whatever is on the update page so it's not my fault.:)

Seriously instead of whining about hose updates people should email them about changing their updates. I post whatever is on the update page so it's not my fault.:)

No one is blaming you Couch, but if they insist on making these updates we might as well insist on making fun of them. ;)

No one is blaming you Couch, but if they insist on making these updates we might as well insist on making fun of them. ;)
I agree that's why I suggested we email them about this. It's starting to become laughable. I know we can find other information, but like I said earlier 85% of the updates deal with housing.:brood:

At least the last update had information that stated if you play offline you have no need to worry about deeds, and housing.:)

Back
Top Bottom