Baldur's Gate Reloaded RELEASED!!

Has anyone seen my cat?
794-1-1370348348.jpg

Is it the entire game remade? If so, that's extremely impressive.

Is NWN2 really 7 years old already? Time is flying…

*Edit* Wow.. it's the entire game + Tales of the Sword Coast. O_O

Entire original campaign PLUS Tales of the Sword Coast, created and scripted in the NWN2 engine. It's an incredible accomplishment.

Downloading it now. It will take a while since it's broken in six parts on the nexus.:)

Looks pretty well made, please do give some feedback :) Looks like I'll have to dig out my nwn2 discs.

Hmmm so... should i be glad that I resisted to buy Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition from amazon? since i have the original on GoG? :D

It's a bit sad that so much time and energy has been used to convert a great game to an in many ways inferior engine.
But still an impressive achivement.

WoW!

Something else I have to try now.

Entire original campaign PLUS Tales of the Sword Coast, created and scripted in the NWN2 engine. It's an incredible accomplishment.

Woah ! O_O

Any early impressions on how well BG works with new rule set?I am not fan of 2nd edition rules and I prefer 3.5 but they are not as well executed in NWN as in ToEE.

I don't have time to try it out right now, but converting the whole thing.. that is indeed very impressive! I would be very interested in reading impressions from people that try it out.

I must be out of the loop. I didn't even know this was being made. It's a nice little surprise to start my day. It looks very impressive. My question is, when they say "remade" are they talking about every quest, dialogue, ect.? I can't wait to try it out.

This really is awesome. As someone that absolutely loved NWN2, I'm really looking forward to playing it.

It's a bit sad that so much time and energy has been used to convert a great game to an in many ways inferior engine.
But still an impressive achivement.

But its 3d and nit isometric and ral instead or pre rndered backgrounds. Thats like saying ff X has an inferior engine to 7.

Back
Top Bottom