Alpha Protocol - Sequel Hints

Dhruin

SasqWatch
While we don't even have a firm release date for the delayed Alpha Protocol yet, various sites are suggesting a sequel has been confirmed. I'd suggest "confirmation" is too strong but some quotes from Sega's Constantin Hantzopoulos on a 1Up podcast certainly point that way. A site called TheSixthAxis seems to be the source of the story, having picked up the comments from the mentioned 1Up podcast. Quotes from Constantin:
I’ve got some folks playing it [ed: Alpha Protocol] right now internally, and, you know, basically coming up with some concepts for, eventually, AP2.
It’s the old slap on the head, looking back, and saying ‘What were we thinking?’ but sometimes you just go ‘We’ll shelve it for AP2.’
More information.

Agreed. Sounds more like a little optimism on the developers part and a little not going fix that broken code for this release. Or maybe a little "let's have beta but ignore all of the feedback". Ok a little harsh but I don't take those comments any where near confirmation of a sequel.

Still hoping AP will eventually be a financial success so they can create more goodness (AP2 or otherwise).

I think that the way they operate they NEED to have these sort of incubator projects going all the time. And I also agree with the hoe that AP does well enough to merit / earn them a sequel.

Back
Top Bottom