Dead State - Official Teaser Trailer

double kill!

yeah, but thats the feeling I've had about the project from the start. The design is off, seems tasteless

Triple kill! :D

But then again... It's just a teaser, so let's not make a final judgment about the game yet.

Hmm, it was ok to me....I'm looking forward to this one.

Sorry, but as much as look forward to this game it reminded me of Exit Through the Gift Shop and the Life Remote Control bit…

Banksy: "Uhmmm… You know… it was at that point that I realized that maybe Thierry wasn't actually a film maker, and he was maybe just someone with mental problems who happened to have a camera."

Horrible indeed. I expected more from those guys.

well, in their defense, you can see what they tried to do there. The end times have hit, modern communications are failing, the shit's hit the fan.

But yeah, could have been a little better done...

I kinda liked it. It says hardly nothing about the game though, just that's it's some kind of post-apocalypse with zombies… I'm really looking forward to this, but if I hadn't already read up on the game that teaser wouldn't have swayed me to do so. Still good though, especially the blue-screen…

You guys do know they were aiming for a news report apocalyptic look. It wasn't bad for what it was.

What they were 'aiming for' is completely irrelevant. A teaser trailer should increase interest and motivate people to learn more about the product. This video is doing the opposite, thus reinforcing the idea that the developers have not idea of what they are doing. Still hoping it will turn out OK, though.

Really? That they don't have many resources and so a had fan/contributor put together a teaser that doesn't quite hit the mark means they don't know what they are doing?

I don't care about trailers and marketing in general, so I will happily pretend that I've never watched this one. :cool:

Looking forward to reading their funding goals. They have been developping the game for some time by now and must have a clear idea of what they want to do and how much it will cost.

With this period, any zombi thing is a seller so their project is funded without any trailer needed.

Would be interesting to see if a turn by turn game can give the feel of a herd of zombies flooding a sector. Zombies are a mass thing and this kind of feel has to be delivered.

I'm wondering how many of you have watched any zombie movies? That trailer was vey much a zombie movie style.

Back
Top Bottom