Skyrim - Officially Gold

FWIW I have had good luck with Steam on download speeds, even on 'big release' days. I would think they will be ready in advance for this one.

Still waiting for the inevitable patches and some PC hi-res graphics packs here. Unless it gets really awful reviews here, I will be purchasing it later. (Come on Steam holiday sale!)

This time i wait for a review by rpgwatch. No more preorder for me from beth.
Oblivion was a huh not that good.

BTW, sorry to sound like a broken record here, but just to let you know: gamers from Poland cannot buy this on Steam. Yey, we're in the EU and we live in the age of Internet.

(Not that I want to preorder Skyrim: but this is a worrying symptom, more and more games are region locked on Steam!)

What ISP do you have? I'd be interested cause I'm thinking of switching.

Shaw....but I think it depends on if they have upgraded your area. They have adds on all the bus stations here for 50 mbps, but I went with the better package fora bit more.

So I think someone confirmed this earlier but

minor spoiler
Werewolves are in the game. You can become one yourself. I saw footage from the xbox leaked version and the mechanics (with the addition of a very nifty transformation) are similar to Bloodmoon; that is you can leap many times greater distance, run faster than a horse, toss people about like toys, and eat your kills to regain health.

Back
Top Bottom