Game of Thrones - New DLC - Beyond the Wall

just bought it. mb I'll play it this weekend

its a game story oriented. I'd feel insulted to see a 10h dlc with 90% sensless fighting.
these guys got me figured out with their priorities

this is why I don't like DLCs. When I finish a game, it's finished. I uninstall it from the computer and that's it, done. When we had expansions, usually they were stand-alone, or if they required the original game, they were big enough (20+ hour gameplay) that it made sense to reinstall the game if needed. But now, I'm not going to reinstall the full game to play 2 extra hours.

I thought they would abandon the game after the poor sales. Not counting the months of silent communication. This leads me to believe the dlc was finished before release and someone said just release it already.

I'm with wolfing and Carnifex it's a little to late to make me reinstall and play just for a 2 hr extension to a game I finished.

You guys are lazy.

Anyway, I'll buy and play this. It's a good game that got a very unfair rap. I'm pleasantly surprised to see they're still working on it at all.

Just played it. It fall short from the rest of the game. The idea is good, these guys have cool ideas regarding storytelling. But 1 it falls kinda flat, maybe the idea came from some1 talented, who didn't have access to the polish of this dlc.

Second, the DLC is linear as far as i feel it. No choice other than gameplay.. which after playing Of orcs and men... its really clugged and unresponsive.

Also .. for me it was even worse.. because I liked the big bad guy and his ideals - and all my dialog options were shit :). But I'm sure some girls out there will enjoy it

I thought they would abandon the game after the poor sales. Not counting the months of silent communication. This leads me to believe the dlc was finished before release and someone said just release it already.

I'm with wolfing and Carnifex it's a little to late to make me reinstall and play just for a 2 hr extension to a game I finished.

Still haven't finished the game yet, uninstalled about halfway through, but I will probably wait to see if they release another and perhaps if there is a sales deal in about 6 months to pick up all the DLC for around $5-10 total.

2 hours extension is not enough to reinstall the game. I prefer DLC that adds to the replay value by incorporating new gameplay features in the base game, new joinable factions, skill trees, etc.

Although the story is well written, this game doesn't have much replay value, as it's rather linear and the various combat styles are not very different from one another.

yeah, really low replay value. Gameplay is not that great, and the only changes that occur for your choices are towards the end. But that doesn't mean its not worth a pretty penny.
I gave 16 or so .. 18$? (after finishing it "at a friends". No regrets

Back
Top Bottom