Puzzle Quest: Galactrix - Trailer # 3 & Screenshots @ GamersHell

magerette

Hedgewitch
GamersHell posts the latest trailer for Infinitive Interactives soon to be released Puzzle Quest: Galactrix, along with a few new screenies, mostly of ships. You can check it out here.
More information.

Yep. :) I'm not as sure about this one though. The demo didn't seem to have as many quest-type things going on and just collecting ships and weapons isn't my big thing. We'll see how it works out.

Still a definite buy for me. It'd be first day, except that I need to get paid and finish a project I'm working on at home -- which I won't do if I get PQG. :)

Be assured there are going to be a lot of quests:

Steve: Yeah, definitely. To get through the main story in Galactrix I think you're looking at 20, maybe 30 hours if you just did the main story through. There's a bunch of side missions, like in Challenge of the Warlords. Also there are areas where you can mine, trade, and build new ships. It's a lot more of a sandbox deal, this one. There's easily more stuff to do and collect. I can see people playing 90 or 100 hours, including everything.
(part of an interview over at destructoid)

@Patrick: Well, I suppose being a Biowarian and all (ME == love :)) you got the right to delay buying PQ:G for, say, 24 hours. ;)

Which version are you guys and girls grabbing?

Last edited:
I'm supposed to get a review disk, have to check on that ...

Didn't hear about the review copy and just bought it while I was out today ... not that I have any time for it!

Back
Top Bottom