Winter Voices - Nowhere of Me: Released

I really want to like this game. It appealed to me instantly as a departure from just about every other rpg, adventure, or adventure-rpg I've played to date.

And yet ... I cannot see the damn thing. It runs at such a low resolution (relatively speaking, I guess) that I cannot read the text (yes, I need glasses, but even then ...), and the visual scene is tiny.

Does anybody know of any file tweaks that can be done to make either or both the text and graphics larger on a big monitor? I found one file that has a bunch of configs in it, but found nothing related to resolution. And of the two resolution options in the game's active settings, neither results in any larger image or text size.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Is it run in windowed mode? In that case can't you just switch the resolution of your windows desktop to get it bigger?

Thanks, tomas - I did not see a windowed switch in the options, and tbh I didn't look for it in the config file, but I will. That's a good suggestion! By default it runs full screen, and I have a 24-inch monitor at 1920x1080 (though the game is set at 1024x something widescreen, which usually results in a larger, if uglier, picture for me).

But, I'll see if can find a way to run it windowed.

Back
Top Bottom