D:OS Divinity: Original Sin alpha

Divinity: Original Sin

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
As someone who won an alpha key and Larian's post that the alpha would come out in November 2013, I'm curious....Where's my game? :)

Seriously, has anyone heard a date?

I don't recall anything being said about getting to play an alpha. Did you mean the beta?

I wouldn't want to play an alpha anyways tbh. :)

The winners in the Divinity Original Sin raffle are known. Each of them has been sent an e-mail. If you are on the list below and did not receive an e-mail (make sure to check your spam folder as well) contact me via PM or other means.
18. crpgnut -> Alpha & Beta access
19. Figment -> Alpha & Beta access
20. jhwisner -> Alpha & Beta access

:)

Last edited:
Nope, didn't get anything on my end yet. I guess it should be pretty soon, but then again I have no clue really.

I know that the toolset "testing" was moved to December, it's also early in the month...

Did you get alpha access too, Galaad? Cool!

Myrthos probably got all the keys, loaded his up, and forgot about the rest of us ;)

Yup, I wasn't very lucky with the draw despite how many coupons I had in :p. But I was lucky enough to grab an alpha&beta access.

I look forward to trying out the 'coop' mode in this game. To be honest I normally don't care much about multiplayer...but some of the early videos of D:OS made me want to try it out for once.

27. PegasusOrgans -> Alpha & Beta access
28. Galaad -> Alpha & Beta access

Yeah, November is 2/3 over and we still haven't heard from Myrthos and/or Larian. Anybody else have a contact over there? Alrik may have to contact them for us.

Arhu is in Belgium himself and went to the Fan Day I think? We should ask him to infiltrate their office ;)

Nope, I'm not in Belgium, although I did go to the Fan Day. Myrthos is still your guy. :)

Well, November is basically over, so I think they're behind.

I think you mixed up Wasteland 2 & Original Sin :p

Back
Top Bottom