Two Worlds II - Pre-E3 Interview @ Two Worlds Vault

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Two Worlds Vault sent in this pre-E3 interview with Topware's Jake DiGennaro:
TWVault: Yay, can't wait! But speaking of E3 TWII presentation, what does TWII have that no other RPG or free-roamer shown at E3 can boast?

Jake: I think Reality Pump has done an amazing job brainstorming and developing new approaches to classic RPG mechanics. While the card-based magic system is always the easiest feature to point to as it takes spellcasting in a very unique direction, features such as the crafting system, character advancement system, and alchemy systems are all designed in a way that affords players a scale of customization that is fairly uncommon in games within the genre. Also we have the Oculus, and who doesn't like the idea of cruising around the world as a floating eyeball that can explode!
Thanks also to Omega.
More information.

Ummmm, I really liked Two Worlds, but this so called "new approach to classic tried and tested RPG mechanics" has turned the sequel from a buy on day one, to an absolutely 'wait and see'. A card based magic system is just not doing it for me. Are there any normal RPGs on the horizon??????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom