Consortium - Post-Funding Update #37

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Interdimensional Games announces the release date for Consortium in the games latest post-funding kickstarter update.

Consortium Release Date

I realize we've been telling you all that the game is just a few days away from being done. We WERE planning on launching just before Christmas, but we've been informed by Valve that launching new games during the big Steam holiday sale is a bad idea...

In addition, the simple reality is that all the ongoing testing being done continues to reveal bugs that need fixing, so we are deciding to take the next two 2 1/2 weeks to debug and polish our experience. This means that...

CONSORTIUM will be available for downloading by all "Gimme the Game" Kickstarter backers and higher via Humble Bundle, in addition to being available on STEAM on:

MONDAY, JANUARY 6th, 2014

We would also like to offer a sincere THANK-YOU for all the beta backers that have banged on the latest build and sent us .CAI files and written bug reports. We can't begin to explain how invaluable this has been for us.

We will be providing a patch to the "final" Beta just before Xmas (watch for it this coming Monday) that will include well over 100 bug fixes and polish items...

That's all for right now...back to the bug fixing and polishing grindstone for us!

-The iDGi team
More information.

Forgot about this game. Please post when it goes live, so that I can wishlist it (at work so don't have access to steam right now)

I just realized that Consortium should be released today. Has anyone heard anything since the last KS update?

I just realized that Consortium should be released today. Has anyone heard anything since the last KS update?
Not yet.:) I'm waiting for the official announcement, or press release before I post anything. Check back later on site today or tomorrow.

According to steam, it will be released on Wednesday.
This has been confirmed by the devs in the KS comments:
Interdimensional Games said:
Short answer: Yes. Watch for an update on Wednesday….in addition to launching on Steam, the game will be made available on Humble Bundle for all $10 Gimme the Game backers and higher! Steam keys will also be made available for those backers that use Steam…

Back
Top Bottom