Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

By the way, I read that the Codex close their fundraiser with the end of the Kickstarter campaign. We wanted to keep it running until the end of Larian's Paypal campaign, didn't we? What does it mean for our little competition?

Seems smarter to me since that way it counts towards the stretch goals

Seems smarter to me since that way it counts towards the stretch goals

Paypal will count towards the stretch goals - and the fees are actually lower that way I think (so more money for Larian).

@Arhu: What it means for the competition?: They'll loose! :)

By the way, I read that the Codex close their fundraiser with the end of the Kickstarter campaign. We wanted to keep it running until the end of Larian's Paypal campaign, didn't we? What does it mean for our little competition?
I'm sure the Codex will keep it open.
I'm not sure if it is officially confirmed that the Paypal pledges will continue after the Kickstarter ends. I'm just going on what David mentioned would likely happen in one of his e-mails. That and it seems illogical to not continue.

I'm not sure if it is officially confirmed that the Paypal pledges will continue after the Kickstarter ends. I'm just going on what David mentioned would likely happen in one of his e-mails. That and it seems illogical to not continue.

It was confirmed in the Reddit AMA:

Hey Larian, just an idea for you.

Over the next few updates, make sure to emphasize that Paypal will remain open after the Kickstarter. As is, you are going to be getting a ton of people from these Youtube/Reddit things, and many will go, look, and see that it ends in 2-3 days. Lot's of people have paychecks coming up, but can't give specifically right now, so making sure to let people know that they CAN come back in a week to donate would likely help out a bit,

Also focus on mentioning that you'll be leaving it open for the people waiting after the Torment KS. Lots of people dug deep for that and are still recovering. Giving them a bit more time means they may be more able to help with D:OS.

[–]Larian_SwenLarian 4 Punkte 12 Stunden zuvor
Thank you for reminding us. It was already mentioned a few times so we're aware of it and we'll make sure there's a big link on the main page after the campaign.

The finer details of that statement is lost I suppose.

The Imps are already in the basement of our tower - can't let this happen …

I cast Divine Money Intervention

In this way you're gonna be a jailor instead of a statue ;)

$ 4000!! Awesome.
And 56 people, wow. How many have donated $ 25, at least? So how many of them get a free copy of the game?

There are 32 who donated $25 or more.

The Larian's are very busy at the moment apparently, but at higher levels more awards will become available.

You're welcome. I'm sure the Codex will do their best to take the lead again.

had to poke them from several sides as busy as they are, but here you can see what you get, based on your donation:

$25-$39: Digital copy of Original Sin
$40-$49: Digital copy of Original Sin + Signed poster
$50-$69: Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-shirt
$70-$99: Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-Shirt + Signed poster
$100-$124: Physical version: Original Sin physical copy + printed manual +
soundtrack CD + Artbook + Cloth Map
$125-$139: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin
$140-$149: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin + Signed poster
$150-$169: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin
T-shirt
$170 and more: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin + Original
Sin T-Shirt + Signed poster

I didn't ask, but I'm sure the Codex gets the same deal.

Nice how far we have gotten. It inspired me to chip in another chunk to make sure I have an extra physical copy for a friend (as I also chipped in early on at the KS page as well ... I suppose I could move that over here now). Never spent this much money on a game except WoW and only because of monthly fees for 6 years :p

Back
Top Bottom