Silverfall - Screens @ Worthplaying

Also, the game's gone GOLD and is expected to ship on 20th November.

Sadly, I have no link to an official announcement, but the newsbit comes from a reliable Hungarian website and I guess the release date is for the EU.

But it's in the same article from Worthplaying

Also, the game's gone GOLD and is expected to ship on 20th November.

Sadly, I have no link to an official announcement, but the newsbit comes from a reliable Hungarian website and I guess the release date is for the EU.

Silverfall, priced at £34.99, will commence October 20, 2006, exclusively distributed by KOCH Media in the UK.

I for one will buy this game, I really hope it's as great as it looks to be...

Oh, sorry, didn't read the WP article. At any rate, 20th October is today, so I guess it's gonna be a November release after all if it's really gone gold just recently.

I'll be interested in seeing how well the game is translated into English. These action-rpgs sometimes have horrible dialogue for us monolingual Americans :)

Bad English is an eyesore even for me, who isn't a native speaker. That's why I'm worried for the Witcher as well, because based on their writings on the official site, their language skills are far from perfect.

Silverfall, priced at £34.99, will commence October 20, 2006, exclusively distributed by KOCH Media in the UK.

Interesting ... looking at the ToTheGame page, it has the release dates as "UK RELEASE: 09-Mar-2007 (Upcoming) | NORDIC RELEASE: 09-Mar-2007 (Upcoming) | US RELEASE: 06-Mar-2007 (Upcoming)"

Back
Top Bottom