Of Orcs and Men - New Website, Trailer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The official Of Orcs and Men site has been launched and a new trailer released to celebrate. Here's a snip from the accompanying press release:
This gorgeous video lets you discover more about the story and the universe of the game. It unveils some of the many places you'll explore on your quest while playing as Arkaïl, a fearsome Orc warrior from the legendary legion of Bloodjaws, and Styx, a Goblin master of the assassin arts. Sent on a suicide mission at the heart of the Empire of Men, these two atypical heroes who don't otherwise get along will have to unite their efforts and skill to make their perilous mission a success: to assassinate the Emperor of Men himself.
...and the trailer:

More information.

Is this game open world?

I'm betting it will be another action barely-RPG along the lines of God of War.

it will probably resemble GoT design wize, which is a great thing

it will probably resemble GoT design wize, which is a great thing

What's GoT? Unless thats an open world game it won't great for me. Good maybe but not great.

I think this will be pretty linear.Playing orc against evil humans is refreshing but I am not sure this guys can deliver I just hope they don't waste good idea.

Actually I prefer if it's not 'open world', enough games of that type already. Game of Thrones was completely awesome, so hope it's just like that.

I agree but I would not mind to be open as arx fatalis.

looks like an plain action game to me.
cant see any rpg in this.

if it's like GoT it's (almost) pausable. You press space, select/queue actions and see them happen, but they'll still fight with their autoattack if you don't pause. It's not really pause, things still happen at like 10% the speed (I wonder why they didn't just let it pause), but for all effects it's like a pause.

Wow, this game looks really interesting - at first I thought this was that tower defense game Orcs Must Die.

You actually get to play as one of those massive orcs? Interesting concept, I might just pay attention to this game after all!

I find this concept interesting, too.

Now wee get to see the world from an loser's view.

The concept sure is interesting, hopefully the game will be too.

Back
Top Bottom