BioWare - Sonic RPG Revealed

I'm interested in this seeing as I have a DS. The only use it gets right now is playing Mario Kart with my division at work while we should all be doing... work. Imagine a group of submariners of all ranks and ages snapping shut their DSes and hiding them when the captain walks into the radio room... Quite the amusing sight.

Anyway, back to the topic, I'm just glad I'll have another use for my DS.

Sonic? God, the excitement is killing me! :rolleyes:

Mmm, thanks for the warning, that is disappointing indeed, it seemed like such a good deal to have both those games together.

I know - after years of having enjoyed the DS games, and hearing about SotN as 'bestest EVAR' and Rondo of Blood as another great addition. I'm only keeping them (as opposed to Goozex-ing them to get some return on investment) because my older son is a big Castlevania fanboy and so I'll let him play them on my backup PSP.

I know - after years of having enjoyed the DS games, and hearing about SotN as 'bestest EVAR' .

So you've never played the PS version of SotN? It actually is indeed the best Castlevania game imo.

Hey, do either the PSP or DS have a peripheral available that allows you to hook them up to a TV and play on the big screen?

*edit* "PS" meaning Playstation.

Last edited:
So you've never played the PS version of SotN? It actually is indeed the best Castlevania game imo.
I know - I never played, but it is the *exact* same situation as the recent PSP release of Final Fantasy Tactics ... when you take a 10 year old game and just DUMP it on a new platform without any real modernization while new releases have come along ... you end up with something that feels like a 10-year old game. And the performance (i.e. frame rate) of the Castlevania games is pretty crappy.

Hey, do either the PSP or DS have a peripheral available that allows you to hook them up to a TV and play on the big screen?
PSP (the new slim version only) has a TV out that works only with component out, and only uses about 40% of the screen. But it is better than nothing ...

Back
Top Bottom