Pricewatch!

Wonder if they even have keys after their little Bethesda explosion.

Dunno about explosions, but I bet those are also not patched. ;)

It seems that Steam wants their part of the cake so they've also put Skyrim on sale:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/72850/
Price is almost the same as the one on gamers gate. DLC are also on sale for those interested in more bugs. :D

Right.
I wonder if any stops the books having Parkinson disease and making chainsaw sound. Or how about one that stops dead spiders dance?

Risen 2 is currently $7.50 on Gamersgate, but the sale lasts only a few more hours. This is exactly what I was waiting for to finally play this - I'm sure that as a fan of PB, I will enjoy Risen 2, but I wasn't impressed by the demo and some of the observations made here on impressions threads discouraged me from buying it sooner (not to mention a hefty back-catalog that I'm still working my way through :)). Looking forward to finally giving it a go.

Thanks, I wasn't aware that there was a mod community for Risen 2. What are some of the "weirder problems" that I should try to find mods for?

What problems? There is no weird problem in Risen2. It's great as it is (patched but unmodded). Make sure you buy the PC version as the patch is not available for console version!

EDIT:
Just spotted, in case you didn't buy KOTOR2, or if it's even possible, if you never played KOTOR1, grab the -75% opportunity for both of them on Steam quickly (2.5€ each):
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/wintersale2012_KOTORfranchise

Last edited:
Thanks, I wasn't aware that there was a mod community for Risen 2. What are some of the "weirder problems" that I should try to find mods for?

The mod manager lists everything available. You'll want anti-warp to stop the weird growing/shrinking foliage as well as the unofficial patch, which fixes some quests and things. There's also a few re-textures and a pack that re-balances combat. At least, that's what I have installed. :)

I couldn't resist the temptation to get the whole Spellforce collection for 9.99
I was not able to get the first game to work on Win7 so it was something I really wanted to revist after being 60 hrs in and not finished(the first game) Not to mention the two expansions. Good sales so far!
Been playing Dead Island and have really enjoyed playing co-op with the wife and brother-in-law. 55 hours and counting according to steam.

Thanks JDR, I have been watching all the other sites and forgot about GOG. Couple of titles there that I have been meaning to get.

Spellforce 1 runs fine on my Win7 64bit box. I believe I've got the GoG edition. Not sure if there are any differences.

The GOG versions are optimized and fixed for win7
I have the old boxes which do not work at all
I got Spellforce 2 working with a patch but just happy to get all of them on steam now so I don't have to worry about fixes

I'll throw out an Xbox 360 recommendation since I just discovered this game is on sale.

Faery - Legends of Avalon is currently 50% off on Xbox Live Arcade. 600 MS points.

Not sure when the sale ends.

Edit - It appears the sale is across the board, for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. So no matter what platform you're on you can pick up a discounted version of this game.

Last edited:
I couldn't get it from Greenman but . . . . .

Both Steam and Amazon now have Sleeping Dogs for $16.99
Steam offer expires in 39 hours
Amazon is not showing an expiration date for the price . . .

Back
Top Bottom