The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I can run on my artificer. He is a level below, but a TR so he should manage.

You often do the Shroud runs without XP so you can be above 18 for that. It's the 5 flagging quests for the Shroud people often do at level 18 to get the bravery bonus.

I propose we do the Vale explorers soon and then we can work on the flagging quests.

The 18s are already done in the Vale. Remember that was the last thing that group completed before it splintered- flagged for the Shroud.

I must really begin to write my passwords down - forgot my DDO password AGAIN ! Gah ! This isn't funny anymore.

I'm beginning to feel as if I was someone making up various "reasons" (read : lies) for not entering DDO. :(

The best bug in decades : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/424335-Divine-Light-can-kill-Pale-Masters-in-public

This is just … crazy. :lol:

A few more interesting remarks (I'm just browsing through the Dev Tracker) :

Actually, Ghost Touch was combined with Undead Bane.
It's called Ghostbane now. It gives Ghost Touch plus Bane damage versus Undead.

So far we're seeing encouraging results. The changes made are making it easier for characters at all levels of play to find suitable weapons for the challenges they encounter.

Undead were one of the sore spots that had the potential to turn new and low level players off from DDO, so we're happy we were able to introduce a better tool to help overcome that challenge.

Some other missing effects are only gone temporarily, such as Bodyfeeder or ability score damage on hit.
They will be re-introduced once higher-level versions are created so that you can continue finding better versions of them as you level.

Source : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthre...dovan-anyone?p=5083769&viewfull=1#post5083769

DDO Bonus Days brings you +2 Loot, now through September 2nd!

Source : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/424237-DDO-Bonus-Days!?p=5082842&viewfull=1#post5082842

Typically, the bonuses are turned off Monday mornings (Eastern time.) This time, it's Tuesday morning (Eastern time.) We message our bonuses through the last full day of the bonus.

Source : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/424237-DDO-Bonus-Days!?p=5082882&viewfull=1#post5082882

Just to let you know, I've arrived home safely after nearly 29 hours of travelling. I won't be up for much till later in the week as I'm severely jetlagged!!

Anyone else having trouble getting in? Launcher is puking almost immediately. Don't even get to the actual login.

edit- apparently it's a game-wide problem. If you're in the game, you're OK, but the game will not allow any new connections. Guess Turbine forgot to pay their bill.

Last edited:
Every time............every time........... Glad you made it home safe Corwin. Rest up and hopefully you get in for some catch up play.

Still can not log in. Forums are up but no info other then they are having IP issues originating on provider end. They need to give us TP for this one.

Corwin, glad you're safely home.

Yes, it looks as if they're completely down on the games worldwide … both ddo & lotro are affected, & they're not giving any ETA's. My guess is tomorrow … maybe. They probably can't get hold of whoever their ISP is … they're likely all away for the weekend & unreachable.

& here I was hoping to get a group into Wheelon. :(

Edit:

Some progress, maybe … I just tried to login, and I now actually get the login screen to come up, but when I enter my PW & click on "Login", I get an authentication error … But it is much farther than I got before.

I got in. Just in time to have more family come visit. Best quote I notice on the forums........"OMG I have Kids?!! When did that happen?..................."Last server outage?"

… Best quote I notice on the forums…….."OMG I have Kids?!! When did that happen?………………."Last server outage?"

LMAO … of course! When else would one have time? ;)

Edit:

I'm in too! YAY!!!

~20 hours downtime in the middle of a holiday weekend. DDO hates us all.

I will not be able to be there tomorrow night. If you want to run the 8's, that's fine with me, as she's almost to 10.

With Aletys out we could consider running on our epics or 18's. Particularly if Corwin and Azraelck are also out.

I have the following toons:
* level 25 fighter (Peters)
* level 25 cleric (Peterp)
* level 22 cleric (Rolfpeter)
* level 18 artificer (Pitrelon)
* level 9 fighter (Karlpeter)
* level 9 monk (Petresus)

Depends on the Old Man. Aletys is well ahead of the group being a first lifer. If the 6 remaining (Az is out as well, don't think Mr. and Mrs. Punpun both have toons at that level) can start and finish the Sentinels pack tonight (which shouldn't be out of reach), that would actually work out fairly well. Aletys doesn't need the XP and House D favor isn't all that critical either, so she wouldn't actually have to make up the pack. She's run it before, so she wouldn't be missing out on content, either. Az could run that pack with minimal assistance, so he'd be in good shape as well, plus he's got to run extra anyway as a 3rd lifer. We'll still have Delera and a couple odds-n-ends to get everybody over the hump to toon level 10.

I will probably be available tonight after all. TBD ... will confirm later.

I'll be out til 8 or so. will chk in when i get back.

Back
Top Bottom