Elder Scrolls V: Skywind - "Arid Trek" Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The developers of the Elder Scrolls V: Skywind mod have released a new trailer called 'Arid Trek' as a preview of the Ashlands.

Another environment showcasing video, this time the near-finished Northern Ashlands that I have been hard at work on for several months. Still a work in progress, and everything is subject to change. Keep in mind, many models are place holders and the ash will be darkened. I was also experimenting with the Dragonborn weather types, they too are not final.
More information.

Last edited:
Many months at work and just place holders. This looks like another mod that is trying to do too much and will never see the light of day. Hope I am wrong.

Sadly, I don't think that you are wrong. Seen so many of such an ambitious mods come to nothing...

Seen too many mods of this kind to be hyped. Older GTA's recreated in the newer engines (i've worked on one of them), numerous other games as well. These mods always get a ton of publicity but always end up as a graphical demo of how it could look in practice.. To recreate all the quests and to find voice actors etc, that's where it has always ended, thus far. I wish them all the luck though :)

Back
Top Bottom