Age of Decadence - Greenlit!

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Age of Decadence has been officially Greenlit on Steam, along with (finally) UnEpic:
The latest games (see all Greenlit games here)
  • Akaneiro: Demon Hunters
  • Asylum
  • DLC Quest
  • Eador. Masters of the Broken World
  • La-Mulana
  • Leisure Suit Larry
  • MaK
  • The Age of Decadence
  • Unepic
  • War For The Overworld
As with past batches, these titles will be released independently in the months ahead, as they complete development and integrate with any of the Steamworks features they are interested in utilizing.
More information.

Good news. Congrats to Vince and crew.

Cool. AoD is a definite purchase for me.

I tried Unepic a while back, but I couldn't get past how tiny everything was.

I voted for it.

I really enjoyed UnEpic, despite never having played a MetroidVania type game before. Some of the humor was good, but some passed the line of "gross" for me - but that only made sure that I didn't let my son who could read watch...

Sweet. I voted for this one. And at least this way it doesn't feel like all my votes are going down a dark hole, never to be seen again. Sadly still feels that way with my votes for Frayed Knights, and Sword and Sorcery Underworld.

I voted for it.

Me too. Finally years of hard work will be appreciated. I have been awaiting for this game for quite a while now. I hope you will be also available on gog.com, because DRM-free option is much better for me.

I am very happy for them. I was not very optimisitc that they would have gotten enough sales to keep the team together after AOD without being represented on the major digital portals. With the Steam greenlight (and apparently also interest from GOG and Desura, as Vince mentioned on their forums) that changes and I think the game will sell well enough to allow them to tackle new projects, maybe even with a little more manpower and resources to allow for quicker development (not meaning to discount the gained experience either, of course). Mark your calendars for 2023 ;)

The game looks fun (La Mulana) but I am kind of fed up by all those soundtracks for the deaf, in games and in the movie theaters. Sometimes I wonder if mankind will continue to grow ears as evolution takes place ?

!!!!

Also happy for Unepic. He definitely deserves it too. I don't even like the genre, but it's so well designed.

@you: double-click to run in-game.

Sweet. I voted for this one. And at least this way it doesn't feel like all my votes are going down a dark hole, never to be seen again. Sadly still feels that way with my votes for Frayed Knights, and Sword and Sorcery Underworld.

Baby steps. ;)

Back
Top Bottom