Two Worlds - Delayed to March 2007

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Following not that long after news of a delay to Q4 comes the news that Two Worlds is now confirmed for March 7th 2007:
Karlsruhe, 10th November– At last! We can now start counting down the days to the release of "Two Worlds"! This role-playing masterpiece will be in the European stores on the 7th of March 2007 - for PC and Xbox 360! ZUXXEZ VP Business Development Dirk P. Hassinger commented: “We decided to give the developers more time for even more enhancements and fine-tuning – perfecting perfection! We’re fully confident that our game will capture the imaginations of every RPG fan the world over.”
More information.

I'm all for a delay for polishing - but I suspect the real reason is the damn console release....

I just hope it lives up to the expectations when released ...

They still havent adequately explained their "automatic" combat system. Will it play like a typical MMO? I don't understand that.

Hopefully this game will live up to its promise; it's on my shortlist to buy and by March, I should be ready for something new!! :)

I'm really excited how they are going to implement mounted combat.
Though I'm not particularly amazed at the screenshots already released. The monsters look a bit ...how should I say...strange in not a good sense. But it's too early to say anything. Mounted combat, yay! (Or I should just continue playing Mount&Blade ;P) They really should release some in game videos, or trailers. It's a bit strange there is nothing showed in actual motion yet.

Yes, I've seen them too; quite interesting, but nowhere near as effective as videos!!

Back
Top Bottom