Ongoing RPG kickstarters

Nameless one

Wizzard
I said in another thread I will make this list and I am man that keeps his word:).
I will try to update this thread at least once a week.

Omori $77k/20k ends 5th June
KS description:A surreal, exploration, horror RPG. Travel between new (old) worlds and uncover new (old) mysteries with your new (old) friends!
Witchmarsh £15k/50k ends 15th June
KS description:An action RPG set in 1920s Massachusetts. Create and manage a team of investigators in a story-driven supernatural mystery.
Gataela $1.7k/5k ends 11th June
KS description:A multilingual, multiplatform, JRPG-inspired RPG where saving the Kingdom requires more than just brains and brawn
Celestial tear: Demon's revenge
KS description:A 2D, story driven sci-fi fantasy RPG with a theme of discovery, and a comic based art style. Returning to the roots of JRPGs

Last edited:
Thanks Nameless one I didn't have the time to maintain something like this on my own. I'm gad you accepted the suggestion from the other thread. :highfive:

This will help greatly with kickstarter coverage from now on, and I'll continue to cover them on the front-page also. Just not all of them.:)

Good list. But your'e missing a few that I'm aware of:

Celestian Tales: Old North is still going for about 3 days.

Subterranea this one only has 16 hrs. left but unfortunately the goal won't be met.

Cavatina

Uplift

MyDream

Thanks I added them, I must have overlooked them since there was LOT games on ks to go through.Some games like subterranea that have 0% chance of making it(which I am sorry in case of Subterranea) I left out on purpose.
Just a suggestion, might work better to list the date the project ends rather than days left.

That is good suggestion, I did it for games I added and I will do it for rest bit later.

Oh one more I forgot about:

Toby's Island Only 30 hours left but very close to their goal: $19,661 / $20K (CAD)

Prisonscape (PC/Mac/Linux) just launched today. An RPG that takes place in prison.

Prisonscape?
Prison? And escape?
Bethesda moved the next TES game to Kickstarter?

Backed it. Had to after I've seen credits pics. :D

I usually update this thread silently(mostly because everything worth mentioning is covered in news or mentioned by someone else) but I think Hearth fort Alicia deserves mention, it looks good and there isn't many sidescroling RPGs.

Back
Top Bottom