Batman: Arkham City DLC

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
I picked up both Batman Arkham games during the Fall sale. I got the GotY edition for Arkham Asylum, but Arkhan City is just the base game.

Anyways, I was wondering what DLC is worthwhile for Arkham City. I plan on getting Harley Quinn's Revenge, but what about the Robin and Nightwing bundles? Do they add anything to the single-player campaign?

No you can only play them in the challenge maps. So if you don't plan on playing them which I didn't they have no value.

In the challenge maps you basically just run around and beat up thugs for points to compare online.

Harley Quinn does add story I haven't played it yet though.

The batman game are great though best melee controls in a pc game that I have ever played.

Keyboard and mouse but I play everything with k&m. I found them very easy to master. If you prefer m&k then you shouldn't have any problem if not I'm sure it works fine with a controller too.

I found keyboard and mouse to work quite well for the Batman games.

I've not actually played the Harley Quinn DLC yet. I've seen a lot of people complain about it just being a series of really tough fights, so it sounds like it might as well be a challenge map.

Asylum was great except for a couple of the boss fights. City was great all around! I had to do some remapping but mouse/keyboard worked fine for me after that.

(The games also look particularly good in Stereoscopic 3D)

Back
Top Bottom