RPGWatch Feature: Let's Play AoD! #3

How many times has that been on these forums? or was it asked a lot on other forums?
Like I told you, this is the ony place I usually visit.

Patience is a virtue.

Karma +1

Enjoyed the writeup. I have no idea how many people read the watch, but I think it was a great way to get people interested in the game.

Patience is a virtue.
A wider knowledge base is a good thing, even if much of the information ends up being redundantly redundant. Visibility and information in every possible venue is a priceless commodity for indie projects.

Whoooooo!

This needs to come out as soon as possible.....

I have a strong feeling that AOD is going to be a sleeper hit of the F****** Decade and would not be surprised if you sold excess of 500000 units.

PC gaming and gaming in general need this so bad its crazy.

I like it all and have not seen more then one thing to have an issue with.

of course i could be part of a small minority........(doubt it)

good luck VD

P.S. can i get an AOD sticker for my car so i can give you free advertisement?

Looks like someone escaped from the Codex again!! :)

How many times has the demo question been asked? Do you believe we should reward lazyness?

How many times are the same questions asked again andagain andagain andagain andagain andagain andagain andagain andagain andagain andagain andagain andagain andagain andagain andagain andagain and again ?

I've been in the front line when Divinity was released back then. Trust me, it becomes boring at one point.

But on the other hand I felt some kind of mercy for the lost souls that were seeking help like stranded fish on the sand of the river or beach.

It is your inner intention which counts, and which acts out through what you do, not whether people "deserve" to be answered or not.

With your intention(s) you showed here, I would assume that you would NOT at the front line(s) facing wave after wave after wave after wave of unexperienced newlings asking for help and support.

You sound rather like someone who would bark at their stupidness and wouldn't be able to understand what the creator invented such stupid beings like humankind.

I'm currently reading Pliny the Younger, who wrote more that two thousand years ago that people will most likely remember that one denies a petition, and not the good deeds, when they were not accumulated throughout the time.
(Letters, Book 3, Letter number 4, part 6.)

This is similar to the saying that goes like this :
"Good friends come and go,
but a good enemy always stays."

Maybe this 'Guest' has some special interest in Frequently Asked Questions abut AoD, hmm?

What I really miss fom the Fallout games (and to a lesser extent from the BG series), is being immersed in a volatile, often ruthless, yet always dynamic environment filled with plenty of well-developed and extremely varied NPCs.

It's also great to have elaborate dialogue options, and prominent consequences to one's choices when in conversation with those various NPCs.

Back
Top Bottom