DA:O Got a chance to play Dragon Age Origins today(slight spoilers)

Dragon Age: Origins

stefan9

Watchdog
Had a chance to play DAO today. They had the game at our annual rage gaming expo, only one pc and no one from EA or BW to answer any questions.

Only reason I went to the expo was because I found out they had dao there.

First thing anybody know how you change the camera angle. I couldn't remember while playing so I could only zoom which made it a bit hard for me.

Controls were good the normal BG style . Didn't like the wasd up close controls but it felt perfect once I switched to the BG style camera and was able to point and click properly.

Playing a human noble rogue. Selected poison making, dual wield specialization and dirty fighting during the charter creation process.

Was able to piss of good old dad and the cook and got my naughty mabari hound. Love his animations and reactions. Only got to the point after fighting the rats.

Played 20 minutes before giving some other guys a chance.

Can't wait for 6 November.

Can it be like 50% as good as Baldurs Gate 2?Then i am real happy about this game

You let the next guy have a chance with the game!? Normally I would agree with doing that w/o hesitation, but you know that other guy is just going to hog the game for hours, so you should've just kept on playing! :leer:

Back
Top Bottom